Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
nooo, woh keh rahi hai, issi liye smile kar rahi hai naughtily like Leh aye na app 😆😆
🤣😆🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
nooo, woh keh rahi hai, issi liye smile kar rahi hai naughtily like Leh aye na app 😆😆
🤣😆🤣
😁 look at the small of his back what a perfect curve.
Count me in..I want RB in casuals, tee and jeans, I say bring it on and thode time baad shirtless Rishabh I want..☺️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😁 look at the small of his back what a perfect curve.
Damn right...☺️ I am thinking about a day agar kabhi Prerna follows Rishabh and hugs him from behind with full force, in order to stop him from walking out...❤️❤️Aise kabhi hua toh, kya dhaasu hoga na??
Faces bade ho gaye 😁
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_X0Ugch78y/?igshid=brxloqjt0e84
I like this effect in Inshot 😋
maine yea scene manga hai kab se 😭
Damn right...☺️ I am thinking about a day agar kabhi Prerna follows Rishabh and hugs him from behind with full force, in order to stop him from walking out...❤️❤️Aise kabhi hua toh, kya dhaasu hoga na??
Bajju didn't again get chutney for Prerna and her momos 😋 https://www.instagram.com/p/B_XkwUpjeAf/?igshid=umfk9vmkcfa9
Bajju thinking how to take away her plate of momos too 😋🤣 https://www.instagram.com/p/B_XjWIBj24g/?igshid=hi4bbcbpxpkz