Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey

Lovely episode, dear.

Hate this Ria. Hope she won't spoil Ranveer's plans to remarry Ishaani.

Waiting for the next.❤️😊

Hi Neha

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the episode

no surely She won't spoil Ranveer's remarriage 

ya let me update the next 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?

I am so addicted to your ff that I will hardly be able to stop reading it. Please keep on writing. 

The episode itself is very nice. Ritika is so beautiful.

Hi Sanjana

thanks for the comment

yes dear I am fine 

hope you are doing good 

happy that you like my ff to this extreme 

happy that you didn't stop reading 

surely I will be keep on writing 

glad you liked the episode and Rithika 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Nice update.

Waiting for the next.

Hi Anaptiras

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the update 

ya let me update the next 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 759

RV mansion was so happy in the marriage of Rithika and Nirbhay were everyone were smiling happily. Baa was seeing everything with a happy smile. Manas was having Krish in his hands and he was talking something and making Krish smile. Krish too was happily smiling to Manas were by that time Disha getting ready in a traditional attire came and stood next to Manas. 

Disha(in a low tone):Manas..

Manas hearing it turned and saw Disha and giving a not minding look he was about to walk from there were before he could walk..

Disha:Manas this is how you will behave to your wife?

Manas(stopped and saw her a sharp look and in a clear tone):From the moment you behaved wrong towards Ranveer you are not my wife. I am with you for the sake of family and Krish only. (telling it he moved from there).

Disha(hearing it with a irritated face and saw the stage were Ranveer and Ishani were smiling to each other and in thoughts):Because of these two only everything happened. Now I am wrong in front of family and Manas. I won't forgive you both surely you both have to pay for it. I am waiting for a good moment and I am sure I will get the right moment soon. 

Pandit(saying few Mantras and then took the Shawl from a plate and saw everyone and in a clear tone):Who is Sister for Groom?

Aarthi(got in the stage and came to the Pandit):Me only..

Pandit(gave the shawl to Aarthi):Put it over the groom and tie it with Brides Cloth. 

Aarthi got the shawl from the Pandit and went towards Nirbhay everyone were happy were Aarthi thinking something and bend to Nirbhay and told something in Nirbhay's ears..

Nirbhay(hearing it saw Aarthi):Are you sure?

Aarthi(with a smile):Bhaiya surely I am okay with it. Ishani was the reason for you both to get together in your life. Let Ishani do this ritual to you both. 

Nirbhay(with a happy smile):Hmm okay(telling it he saw Ishani):Ishani..

Ishani(seeing Nirbhay):Haan

Nirbhay:You do his Rituals to us. 

Ishani(with a not understanding face):Arrey let Aarthi do this. This is her rights..

Nirbhay(with a smile):Arrey Aarthi only told this to me.she is okay with it. See you are the reason for me and Rithika to get together in our life. You only thought both of us to live as good people and you only told us what is love.

Aarthi(with a smile):Haan Ishani you do this I am sure both Bhaiya and Bhabhi will lead a happy life forever..

Rithika:hmm Aarthi is right Ishani. you do this Rituals to us please...

Ishani saw Amba, Ranveer and Baa a glance were everyone with a smile shook their heads as yes were Ishani too with a okay head shake shook her head as okay and she walked to Aarthi and Aarthi gave the shawl to Ishani with a smile were Ishani too get the shawl with a smile and made Nirbhay to wear the Shawl over his neck. Ishani with a smile too Rithika's Choli Shawl and then the edge of Nirbhay's shawl and tied both the clothes together were everyone saw that with a happy smile. Both Rithika and Nirbhay are going to be the couple example in the upcoming days due to this tie for sure. Making it she saw both Nirbhay and Rithika with a smile were both of them gave a happy smile to her. Ishani stood along with Aarthi were Pandit started to chant the next mantras were after few more minutes.

Pandit(took the Mangalsutra and gave it in the hands of Nirbhay):Tie it to the Bride..

Nirbhay got the Mangalsutra with a  happy smile were everyone with a happy smile were getting the flowers in their hands from Mala. When Nirbhay with a happy smile saw Rithika were Rithika too with a her eyes said him to tie the knot.Nirbhay with a happy smile tied the knot to Rithika were everyone had a happy smile.Aarthi helped Nirbhay to tie the knot well by moving her Choli for him. Pandit ji started to chant the next Mantras and showed the Kumkum box to Nirbhay. 

Pandit:Keep Kumkum to the Bride..

Nirbhay took the Kumkum from the Kumkum box and he filled Rithika's Mang with the Kumkum. 

Pandit(keeping the Kumkum box aside and seeing both Nirbhay and Rithika):Now both of you have tied the knot but also after finishing the seven pheras only your both Marriage will be succeeded.Both of you get up and start to walk around the agni and I will keep on telling the Pheras..

Nirbhay and Rithika shook their heads as yes and they both got up slowly and Nirbhay and Rithika saw each other with a happy smile. 

Ranveer saw Ishani who was standing on the other side with Aarthi were Ishani too feeling some look over her saw Ranveer were Ranveer saw her with a cute look having Raagini in his hands were Ishani was feeling something different in his look. It was not a normal look were she too was looking him cutely. Everyone eyes were over Rithika and Nirbhay so no one noticed them but both were lost in each other so well. 

Pandit(in a clear tone):1st Phera Groom lead the Bride.

As soon as Pandit said Both Nirbhay and Rithika started to walk around the Fire.Everyone started to shower the flowers over them.Pandit was telling the vows..

Ranveer(seeing Ishani cutely and as the Pandit was telling the vows):I promise to you I will be responsible for proving welfare and happiness to you and our children. 

Ishani who was seeing Ranveer telling the vow understood the meaning for what Ranveer said as their Marriage today. 

Pandit:Second Phera(Nirbhay and Rithika were walking the second Phera).

Ranveer(seeing Ishani as Pandit was telling the vow):I will remain Loyal and Faithful to you and will stand by you always.I will provide financial, physical and mental stability to you.

Ishani(seeing him and in a cute look was telling the vow to him by just moving her mouth):I will share the responsibility by helping you in all the possible way. 

Pandit:3rd Phera..

As both Rithika and Nirbhay were taking pheras everyone were putting flowers over them but both Ranveer and Ishani were in their own world. 

Ranveer(as Pandit was telling the vow seeing Ishani):I will work hard to bring wealth to the home and to educate our child. 

Ishani(with a cute look):I will always maintain your resource (with a bit shy smile):I will Provide my love to you only and other men will be secondary in my life. I will be always loyal to you. 

Ranveer had a happy smile hearing it.

Pandit:4th phera..

Ranveer(seeing Ishani slowly moving his mouth):I promise you I will respect all your wishes and include you in all my major decisions.

Ishani:(moving her mouth without to others notice):I too promise you that I will always respect and stand by you and will keep me engaged in all your decisions.

Pandit:Now Bride lead the groom ...

Rithika comes in front  of Nirbhay and she starts to walk were Nirbhay walks behind her. 

Pandit:5th Phera.

Ranveer and Ishani(seeing each other at the same time):We both will share happiness, sorrow with great understanding and care.

Pandit:6th Phera..

Ranveer(in a cute look):I will be always yours and I am sure my eyes will never see any other women in a wrong motive.

Ishani had a happy smile and with a cute move she shook her head as okay. 

Pandit:7th phera

Ranveer: I promise you that I will share my total life and soul with you. I will be with you in each and every step of your life. 

Nirbhay and Rithika finally walked the Pheras with a happy smile they both came and stood in front of the Fire. 

Ranveer(as Pandit said seeing Ishani):Finally Married...

Ishani smiled seeing Ranveer were she was almost falling in love with him so much. 

As everyone were smiling seeing Nirbhay and Rithika that was the moment Nirbhay's mother entered RV mansion with the report in her hands. As she entered and seeing both Nirbhay and Rithika in the stage and seeing the mangalsutra in Rithika's neck with a heavy anger.

Nirbhay's mother(in a loud tone):Nirbhay....

Everyone hearing this sound turned and saw the entrance were everyone were shocked to see Nirbhay's mother. Nirbhay standing with Rithika and now seeing the File color of the report and getting to know that its Rithika's original report that he hided in his room yesterday and seeing it in his Mother's had he had a shocked face. 

To be continued 😉

#SAKSHI#

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She is late. They already got married.

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update😳Continue soon

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

nirbhay telling ishani to do everything as its her right  since she only brought them together n made them understand that they can live together happily was lovely.i am relieved that the wedding happened.ishveer taking 7 vows was a surprise.so this is what ranveer meant. omg the irritating mother of nirbhay has reached with ritika's original report.now what will happen? hope she fails

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.

Sorry for a late response. I was a bit busy. Like the episode a lot. 

Waiting for the next

Take care. Be safe

Alisha306 thumbnail

Hi, Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.

Amazing episode. Like that Ishveer have renewed their vows.

Take care. Be safe.

Ishveer45 thumbnail

Excellent episode,dear😊