Lol same. I live in the midwest so we get a lot of snow and freezing temps. But, it was a pretty decent winter.
Chocolate!!
Horror or Comedy?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lol same. I live in the midwest so we get a lot of snow and freezing temps. But, it was a pretty decent winter.
Chocolate!!
Horror or Comedy?
Lol same. I live in the midwest so we get a lot of snow and freezing temps. But, it was a pretty decent winter.
Chocolate!!
Horror or Comedy?
Comedy because it lightens up the mood.😊
Brad Pitt or Hrithik Roshan?😊
Neither - I find both slightly overrated...sorry if they are your favs lol
Mint or Fruit flavored gum/mints?
Fruit-flavoredNeither - I find both slightly overrated...sorry if they are your favs lol
Mint or Fruit flavored gum/mints?
-----
Friends or Harry Potter
Harry Potter
cappuccino or latte
None ( I hate coffee😆)
Paperback or Hardcover? (editions of a book)
Understand some people may dislike coffee, some can't stay without it...
Hardcover always...
Spring or Fall?
Spring
Apple or orange juice?
Apple Juice
-----
Web Series or TV soap operas
Finite TV soap operas!
Perfumes or Nail Polish?