Awsome update 

Loved the way you solved the case 

Continue soon 

Khushikeepsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yess.. Finally got update..

Tqs for dhasuu update

Arjun sameer ki tashan.. Yeh dono kabhi ek point pe agree kyu nahi karte.. Ek East dusra West.. 

Inn dono ke bich patch up hojaye..

Arjun thinking abt sakshii..

That goon challenged our ACP

Yeh tho arjun ne chutki mein janaliyašŸ˜Ž

Who is this Rashmi.. Khafi strong charecter haii BTW iski pic Nahi diya.. Whom should we imagine as Rashmi..

Choti.?? Kayi sakshi iss mein involve tho nahi haii

Sakshi back to ETF

Arakshi scene was short but cutešŸ˜ƒ

Arjun caring for sakshii..šŸ˜‰šŸ˜³

Case was very intresting.. Case solved by ETF efficiancy and arjun's brilliance

But Patan dead..  Phir arjun sikabdar tak pahunch the pahunchethe reh gaya..

Arjun was hurt.. Sakshi thinkibg abt him..

Waiting for next chapter

Tqs for Pm nd mind blowing updatešŸ¤—

Don't be late this time.. We can't control the curiosity for longšŸ˜Š

Cutie2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey butterfly 

Finally you give update 

Thanks Yar 

What the hell... Kon hai yeh jo boss Ko bhi shoot kar ke bhag gya... Jo bhi ho ETF jald se jald usse shooter Ko pakd hi lengi.. 

Arjun Ko challenge kiya hai to challenge complete hoga hi.. Aur yeh jo Koi bhi hai jaldi pakda jayega...

Rashmi is right Arjun jald hi uss tak pohch hi jayenge... 

Who is choti?? I think sakshi is choti šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Yaar inn dono ka Koi to kuch Karo... Jab dhekho tab ladte rehte hai... Ladne ke alava kuch aur sujta hi nahi hai kya šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø..kabhi to ekdusre ke baat Maan liya karo šŸ˜šŸ˜

Agar sakshi Ko yaad kiya to call Kar hi lete.. 

Insab ke piche pathan lala ka hath hai šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Isse katiyal jese lawyer ki wajah se hi pathan lala jese log bach jate hai... But isse baar nahi Isse baar ETF bohat acche se answer dengi 

Arjun is right Insab ke piche pathan lala ka hath hai.. ETF ke rehte koi bhi criminals bach nahi sakta.. 

Yeh pathan lala ki toh šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ 

Hope soon sikandar pakda jaye 

Waiting for next update please soon update 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Awesome update 

No words how you describe case solving 

It's just like watching arjun show 

So pathan lala is behind all this human trafficking 

Rashmi was right arjun solved it quickly 

Between who is this badi and chhoti ? Is it ayesha and sakshi?

Arjun wanted to call sakshi but hesitates.

Sakshi is back from hospital straight to ETF office and all are happy about that.

Pathan lala again raised arjun's anger level by reminding him his being helpless in saving roshni life and finding her murderer. Sakshi is worried about arjun.

Hope he will find clue about sikander soon. 

Thanks for update inspite of your studies 

Will wait for next update 

Arakshi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Whoo such long update 

It's was  fantastic 

That two man's  dead and they are challenging Arjun 

Rashmi is right  they did mistake they are challenging Arjun then not leave easily

Ufff who is choti?? It's sakshi??

Sameer is so worried for etf reptation and in tension  wise he angry on Ayesha poor girl but she understand that 

Arakshi cute scens was love it's was favourite one 

Case solved 

This all update remembering Arjun days 

This Pathan lala  make Arjun anger Avan more and he lost in broken 

Sakshi so worried for seen Arjun  

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi guys.

I am back with Update.

Hope you will like it!

firstly here is the picture of Rashmi and Randeep.

Randeep

[RANDEEP]

Rashmi

[RASHMI]

REVENGE FOR LOVE

CHAPTER 2: BEGNNING

PART::: 5

Next Morning...

Aisha, Shree and chotu are in conference room.

CHOTU: Yaar kal Pathan lala ne Arjun sir ko kuch zyada hi suna diya!

SHREE: Mera toh khoon khol raha tha... Man kar raha tha ki usse wahi ke wahi thok doon lakin kya kare hum rules jo nahi tod sakte but accha hua ki usne khud apni jaan de di!

AISHA: Hmm Arjun sir kal bohat disturbed bhi lag rahe the!

Before they say something Arjun and Sameer enters in room. Aisha, Chotu and Shree greet them. They take their seat. Arjun checked his watch and then looked at entrance.

ARJUN(Thought): Yeh Sakshi kaha reh gayi!

Sometimes later Aishaā€™s phone rings. After talking she disconnects the call.

AISHA: Sir ek case hai! Well Known writer Sanjay Singh pe humla hua hai! Uski wife ne goli chalne ki Awaaz suni hai phone pe

SAMEER: letā€™s go!

SHREE: Sir Sakshi...

SAMEER: uska call aaya tha... Vo aaj thoda late aayegi yaa shayad nahi aayegi... Uske pair me bohat dard hai...

AISHA: Sir vo theek hai naa?

SAMEER: She is fine! Jald hi hume join karegi

Arjun think about her once and they went to crime scene. They examine crime scene.They didnā€™t found death body. Whole day spent into investigation. Arjun is bit tensed about Sakshi. Many times he thinks to call her and ask her about her health but his ego stops him every time. In night Chotu gave him recording of phone call. Arjun is alone in office and he is in cabin. He is hearing that recording to find any clue. After sometime he stops the recording and drinks water. His mind again starts thinking about Sakshi. He got up and come out. He started SUV. Soon he reached at Sakshiā€™s apartment. He is on entrance of apartment. He looked up at Sakshiā€™s floor. Her roomā€™s light is on. Watchman comes there.

WATCHMAN: Jai hind Sahab!

ARJUN: Jai hind!! Vo Sakshi ghar pe hi hai naa?

WATCHMAN: Haan Aaj toh Sakshi bitiya kahi bahar nahi gayi! Vo unko choat aayi hai naa iss liye!

Arjun nods. He again looked up at her floor. He thinks twice and sits into his SUV and again come to ETF headquarters. He storm into his cabin and sits on his chair.

ARJUN: Kitni baar decide kar chuka hoon ki Sakshi ke baare me nahi sochna hai lakin reh rehke uska khayal aa hi jaata hai! Kya hai jo mujhe uski aur le jaa raha hai! Kuch aisa hai jo samne hai phir bhi chhupa hua hai... koi toh connection hai lakin kya yeh nahi pata

He again takes his phone and start hearing that call recording.

This side,

Sakshi is sitting near her roomā€™s window.

SAKSHI: Yaha tak aake chale Gaye!!! Tumhe samjna kitna mushqil hai Arjun... Kyun apne aap ko itna baandh ke rakha hai? Kyun tum apne dil ki awaz nahi sunte?

She take a deep sigh.

SAKSHI: iss pehre ko me tod ke rahungi Arjun!

Next Morning

Arjun is still in his cabin and busy in hearing that recording. Chotu saw him from outside of cabin and nods in disbelief. He come and sits in area where they usually chilled out. Shree also joins.

SHREE: Good Morning mere bheem!

CHOTU: Good Morning

SHREE: Kya hua? Kya soch raha hai?

CHOTU: Kal raat Arjun sir ko vo call recording di thi... abhi tak sun rahe hai... naa jaane kya ho gaya hai unhe!

SHREE: Really!

CHOTU: haan yaar

SHREE: Chal jaake dekhte hai

They enter in Arjunā€™s cabin and greet him.

ARJUN: Kuch pata chala shree?

SHREE: Sir maine check kiya... vo phone farm house se hi kiya tha

ARJUN: Theek hai

SHREE: baaki ki details Aisha pata kar rahi hai

Arjun nods. Chotu and Shree turn to go but Arjun stops them.

ARJUN: Shree!

SHREE: yes sir

ARJUN: Sakshi kaisi hai yeh check karte rehna

SHREE (With big smile on face): Ok sir!

Shree looked at chotu and chotu also smiles. They leave the cabin. Team again start investigation of case. In Afternoon Sakshi also join them. Arjun is feeling very bad seeing her in pain. Sakshi starts sharing some information. Itā€™s first time when Arjun is hearing her information with full attention. After getting some information from sakshi they start further investigation. Soon they found the culprit and come back to office. Aisha and Shree give case details to Sakshi so she can write her reports.

SAKSHI: Thank you guys!

SHREE: Kuch bhi mat bol sakshi! Iss me thanks kaisa.... Friends itna bhi nahi kar sakte kya

AISHA: Shree is Right! Aage se thank you bola toh humse bura koi nahi hoga

SAMEER: Accha chalo Sakshi tumhe ghar drop kar dunga

SAKSHI: Nahi Sammy! Yeh ek baar reports dekh loon uske baad chali jaungi...

AISHA: Phir akele kaise jaauogi! Ek kaam karo yeh reports ghar leke chali jaauo... waha kar lena

SAKSHI: Itā€™s ok Aisha... Mujhe yaha accha lag raha hai... ghar jaungi toh kaam karne ke bajaye so hi jaungi isse accha kuch waqut ruk ke kaam kar leti hoon

SHREE: Ok phir me ruk jaata hoon... Me tumhe drop kar dunga

SAKSHI: Tum bhul Gaye! Aaj tumhe apni best friend Liza ko ghar chod ne jaana hai

Shree makes face.

SHREE: Vo meri best friend nahi hai...

LIZA:Right!

All looked towards entrance. Liza comes near shree and said,

LIZA: yahi kehna chahte ho naa ki hum college ke best buddies hai! (She winks and other smiles)

Shree glared at her.

LIZA: Accha ab chalo Specky late ho raha hai!

SHREE: Itna hi tha toh khud gaadi laani chahiye thi naa...

LIZA: Zyada bhaav mat khauo samje... uss din jab tumhara bike bigad gaya tha naa aadhe raaste me toh tumhe maine hi lift di thi... Bhul gaye?

SHREE: Haan theek hai theek hai! Chalo

LIZA (To Others): Bye guys

They went out.

SAKSHI: Sameer tum sab bhi jaauo... Me bhi chali jaungi aur phir kuch problem hogi toh I will call you

SAMEER: Theek hai lakin kuch bhi ho toh jald se jald call karna

SAKSHI: I will

SAMEER: chalo Aisha, Chotu I will drop you

After biding bye they also went out.

Arjunā€™s cabin

Arjun is in his cabin. He closes all the files and put it into small cupboard which is located in his cabin. He came out from cabin and reached near conference room. He is about to go but stops when he saw sakshi there. He checks the watch itā€™s mid night.

Sakshi is alone and busy with files. Arjun went near her.

ARJUN: Me kahi jaa raha tha Sakshi! Tumhe raaste me drop kar deta hoon!

Sakshi ignore this and continue her work.

ARJUN: late ho chuka hai

When sakshi didnā€™t react, he himself closed her bag. He pulled out file from her and closed it too. He gave her walking stick. Sakshi hold it and got up. Arjun also walk with her slowly so if she needed help then he can help her. Sakshi is feeling good seeing this caring side of Arjun. They reached outside of office. Arjun open the door for her. Sakshi looked him with quiet surprise. She didnā€™t expect all this from him. She goes near car. Arjun is about to help her but Sakshi show him the hand and stop him. They are quiet close at a moment. Sakshi looked at him and so Arjun. Both share moment of eye lock. He steps back and Sakshi put her walking stick into car and then try to sit into car but she canā€™t due to injury. Arjun is looking at her. When she didnā€™t succeed Arjun come one step close and picked up her. Itā€™s heart stopping moment for Sakshi. She looked at him with surprise but seeing his mesmerising black eyes she lost in it! Arjun is also feeling something different. He feels his heart is beating fast. He also lost into her eyes. He snapped out and then makes her sit. He closed the door.

SAKSHI: Arjun... Lift dene ke liye thanks.

Arjun nods and then sits on driving seat and starts the car. Journey is a quiet. Sakshi is looking out. Sweet smile adores her lips.  She is happy with Arjunā€™s gestures. This side Arjun is busy in driving and quiet lost too. After a long time he felt his heart beat. He is amazed that How closeness with sakshi made him feel alive. ā€œThere is something special in sakshiā€ he thought. Soon they reached at Sakshiā€™s apartment. He helps her to get out from car.

ARJUN: Me tumhe tumhare flat tak chod deta hoon

SAKSHI: Me theek hoon Arjun! Ab me chali jaungi... Thanks for all this. Ab tum bhi ghar jaauo... Bye! Good Night.

She enters in her apartment. She looked back. Arjun is still there. She understood his wish. She smiles on this.Soon she reached at her flat. She opens it and directly went into her bedroom.She turns on the lights and opens her window and looks down. Arjun is looking at her window. After seeing sakshi he sits into SUV and went from there.

Next day case arrived and all team members directly went to crime spot. Itā€™s a suicide case of parents who are forcing their child to score high in exams. Arjun doubt that itā€™s not a suicide as itā€™s a fifth case of suicide in a month. After one hour they found one dead body. Arjun has a suspicion that everything is connected with each other. All this things makes Arjun remember his father because his father wanted to make him become businessman. Arjun is trying to find link between cases but sakshi has a doubt on his theory.

In SUV

Arjun and Sakshi are in SUV. Sakshi think something and looked at Arjun.

SAKSHI: Arjun...Tum mujh pe gussa toh nahi hona naa? Vo me iss liye puch rahi thi kyun ki maine tumhari theory pe doubt kiya naa iss liye...agar tumhe bura laga hoga toh I am sorry! I am very sorry! Tum toh jaante ho naa meri adat hai argue karna! Aur mere parents bhi mujhe humesha kaha karte the ki Sakshi thoda passions rakho... har baar apne dimag ka show off mat karo!

Before she continue,

ARJUN: Maafi maang rahi ho yaa baat karne ka tarika hai! Maine yeh kyun kaha? kis liye kaha yahi janna chahti ho naa?

Sakshi looked at him.

ARJUN: The thing is sakshi ki iss tarah ke parents ko mujhse acchi tarah koi nahi samj sakta!

Sakshi narrowed her eyes in confusion and about ask but before she even try Arjun said,

ARJUN: kyun kaise yeh sawal mat puchna sakshi taaki uska jawab nahi milega... I believe ki yeh jitendra dixit cable connection wala... iska uss suicide ke cases se koi naa koi connection zaroor hai. Vo bhi ek harshal hi hai... Abhi tak mere paas koi saboot nahi hai but I am too sure about it!

Sakshi smiles after hearing all this.

ARJUN: Tumhe aisa nahi lagta naa?

He looked at her.

SAKSHI: Aisi koi baat nahi hai Arjun! Lakin me khush hoon ki tum bina bataye mere dil ki baat samjne lag Gaye ho!

Arjun is became bit surprise and speechless. She is right. She didnā€™t even ask him anything but still he explains everything to her. Sakshi is very happy by this. Arjun decide to remain silent after this and so Sakshi. 

After investigation they find clue against jitendra dixit and Arjunā€™s theory proved right. Jitendra is the one who killed the parents and at the end he himself committed suicide. Arjun confront Jitendraā€™s father in the end. Arjun is looking disturbed and upset. Arjun is about to go but Sakshi stops him. She goes near him.

SAKSHI: jab tumne last time iske baare me baat ki thi tab tum yeh sab already jaan chuke the naa?

ARJUN: agar haan kahunga toh jooth hoga lakin maine uss waqut bhi tumse ek baat kahi thi ki iss tarah ke parents ko mujhse acchi tarah koi nahi samj sakta.

Sakshi think once and then asked,

SAKSHI: Aisa kyun? (she looked at him with hope because she is not sure that he will share with her or not)

ARJUN: Mere father ek bohat bade industrialist the sakshi! Vo chahte the ki me unka business join karu lakin me bachpan se hi ek police wala banna chahta tha. Unho ne apna decision mujhe pe thop ne ki bohat koshish ki lakin me maana nahi! Iss liye jab kabhi kisi maa baap ko apne baccho pe apna decision thopte dekha hoon toh mere andar ek aag si lag jaati hai!

Sakshi looked at him with sadness and so Sameer. Sameer also knew Arjun very well. He can understand his pain so he is also upset.

ARJUN: lakin me ek police wala hoon... Kya pata agar me police wala naa hota toh tum jitendra dixit ka nahi balke Arjun Suryakant Rawte ka case solve kar rahe hote aur trust me vo aasan nahi hota!

After that Arjun left from there.

Night,

Sakshiā€™s flat

Sakshi is watching the TV and sipping her coffee. She is thinking about Arjun. Same time door bell rings. She opens the door.

SAKSHI: Randeep! Come

Randeep comes in and sits on couch.

RANDEEP: Kaisi hai?

Sakshi also sits near him.

SAKSHI: I am fine... Tum yaha? Koi kaam tha?

RANDEEP: Sirf kaam se hi tere paas aa sakta hoon kya?

SAKSHI: Nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai! coffee loge?

RANDEEP: Nahi itā€™s ok. Bas tumhe dekh ne hi aaya tha

Sakshi nods. Randeep notice that she is upset.

RANDEEP: Kya hua? Pareshan kyun hai?

SAKSHI: Kuch nahi vo bas kuch soch rahi thi

RANDEEP: Ab kya kiya Arjun ne?

SAKSHI: Usne kuch nahi kiya hai lakin uske saath kitna kuch hua hai!

RANDEEP: Matlab?

SAKSHI: Aaj case tha aur usne mujhe uske bachpan ke baare me aur uske father ke baare me bataya! Vo bohat hurt nazar aa raha tha... jaise bachpan se hi vo akela raha ho! Uske father usse support nahi karte the phir bhi usne apne sapno ko poora kiya! Yaha tak ka Safar usne bina kisi sahare ke tay kiya hai randeep! Uss pe kya beet rahi hogi hum soch bhi nahi sakte

RANDEEP: Hmm... You are right! But usne tere sath yeh share kiya! Shocking!

SAKSHI: Maine bhi bas aise hi pucha tha! Mujhe laga nahi tha ki vo kuch batayega lakin usne kaha! Aur accha bhi hai... usko yeh sab share karna chahiye... uske liye yahi theek hai! usse accha mehsoos hoga!

RANDEEP: Uske liye yeh theek zaroor hai lakin ek baar yeh bhi soch lena ki kya tu jo kar rahi hai vo theek hai?

Sakshi looked at him and then lost in what he said.

Next Day

Sameer get a call that one dead body is found on place where all trash is taken. Soon Etf reached at place. Due to lots of garbage Place is dirty and smells very bad. Sakshi is feeling uneasy on that place. She makes face. When she saw a death body she feels like throwing up so she went near SUV. Arjun notice this. After examine body he came near SUV. He opens the cap of water bottle and offers it to Sakshi. Sakshi looked at him but today she found hint of anger in his eyes. Sakshi is confused by this. From last 2 days Arjun is behaving very well with her but today suddenly she feels changed in his attitude. She ignores it and all headed back to ETF.

They start investigation on the things they found near death body. After some investigation they came to know about mandaarā€™s wife. They left from ETF. Arjun stops the SUV in apartment and get out from it. He immediately went towards sakshiā€™s side and raised his hand. Sakshi looked at him surprise. Sameer, Shree and chotu also come out from SUV and looked at them. Chotu and Shree looked at each other seeing this. Sakshi hold her walking stick instead of holding Arjunā€™s hand. he glared at her for a moment then went into apartment.

Soon at the end of the Day they solve the case. It is almost time to declare day off so sameer declare day off.After completing her work Sakshi also headed towards exit of Etf. She stops when she saw Arjun in the corridor. Few moments she stops and looked at him. He is looking at her with straight face, with no emotions and without blinking eyes. Sakshi is very confused with his todayā€™s behavior. She decides to ignore him and she starts walking again. When she about to cross him he stops her.

ARJUN: Sakshi

She stops. Arjun turn towards her.She also looked at him.

ARJUN: Me tumse kuch kehna chahta tha

Sakshi try to read his face but didnā€™t get what he about to say.

ARJUN: Pichle kai dino se me iss guilt me jee raha tha ki tumhari yeh halat ka Zimeedar me hoon! Mujhe lag raha tha ki uss waqut jab tum poora din office nahi aayi toh mujhe kuch actions lene chahiye the... shayad me tab kuch karta toh tum unn goons ki pakad me naa aati! Me inn dino tumhe leke bohat pareshan rehne laga tha

Sakshi is surprised by his revelation.

ARJUN: Thank you sakshi!

She looked at him with confusion.She was shocked when Arjun pulled her walking stick. His face soon covered with anger.

ARJUN(Angrily): Thank you!

Arjun throw that stick in anger which makes sakshi scared. She looked at Arjun who is pacing in anger. Arjun starts walking towards her furiously. Sakshi took step backward. Soon she hits with the wall. She is so much scared with Arjunā€™s anger. Arjun put his hand both the side which makes sakshi shiver. Her heart is beating so fast. Arjun lean a bit towards her and angrily,

ARJUN: Natak kar rahi thi!!!

Sakshi didnā€™t dare to say anything.

ARJUN: You disgust me Sakshi Anand! You disgust me!

He threw hard look and then waha se cabin ki aur chale jaate hai.

Here sakshi release a deep breath.Tear roll down on her cheeks.

After 3 days

Sakshi is standing in conference room. She is alone. She is thinking about Arjun. Last two days Arjun behave very rudely with her. After that conversation she didnā€™t show up next day.After one day she came at ETF but her presence made Arjun angry. He is very angry at her. He even didnā€™t want to look at her.

Aisha enters in cabin and looked at Sakshi who is weeping. She goes near her. Seeing Aisha she wiped her tears and tries to do fake smile.

AISHA: Ab kya fayda hai?

SAKSHI: Me koi cheez fayda nuksaan soch ke nahi karti Aisha

AISHA: Kyun kiya tumne Arjun sir ke samne yeh natak? You know I feel ki kabhi kabhi tum bina soche samje kuch bhi kar deti ho

SAKSHI: Iss baar soch ke kiya tha Aisha

AISHA: What?

SAKSHI: bas soch ke hi kiya tha

AISHA: What you talking about?

SAKSHI: Vo Bhaag raha hai Aisha! Apne aap se, Apne situation se, Apne akelepan se!

Aisha is observing her.

SAKSHI: Har waqut vo ek mask pehne ghumta rehta hai... apni duty ka, honor ka! Vo kisi ke saath kuch share hi nahi karta!

Aisha is surprise hearing her talks.

SAKSHI: Aisha Vo itna strong nahi hai jitna vo dikhta hai aur me uske akelepan ko dekh sakti hoon... me bas usse chahti thi...me chahti thi ki vo apne feeling mere saath share kare! Kyun ki agar usne aisa nahi kiya naa toh vo... toh vo toot jayega Aisha... vo bikhar jayega

She thinks about this and this passed shiver through her spine. She looked at Aisha.

SAKSHI: Aur me nahi chahti ki Arjun ke saath aisa kuch ho... Bilkul nahi!

AISHA: Sakshi tumhe pata hai ki tum...

SAKSHI: Me chahti thi ki vo mujhse kuch share kare! Mujhse kuch baatein kare. Issi liye nahi kyun ki me social service ka shokh rakhti hoon! me bas chahti thi... pata nahi kyun?

She took a breath and looked at Aisha.

SAKSHI: Aisha I am sorry... Haan me manti hoon ki mera tarika galat tha lakin mujhe bilkul bhi guilty nahi feel ho raha hai. Me bas janna chahti thi ki usse bhi takleef hoti hai... uska bhi dil dhadakta hai... uske andar bhi koi emotions hai koi feelings hai

She smiles remembering his anger.

SAKSHI: Gussa hi sahi atleast koi toh feeling dikhayi usne meri taraf!

Aisha holds her hand and goes near her.

AISHA: Tum pyaar karti ho unse! You are in love with him!

Sakshi is in utter shock hearing this. Before she can understand something chotu comes and inform them about new case. Case became more complicate when someone attack on Etf ambulance and stole the dead body. Whole day Sakshi maintain distance with Arjun. She didnā€™t goes near him. She avoids talking with him.

Team find evidence again Shetty. They follow the Shetty and reached at one factory. Arjun take Shetty on target.Same time Shetty notice sakshi and he about to shoot her but Arjun Saved her pushing her at side. In that process he also lost his balance and both fall on ground. After many days they are came close to each other. They lost into each otherā€™s eyes. Aishaā€™s words starts echoing in sakshiā€™s ear. One gunshot breaks their trance. Soon Fight starts and they catch Shetty. Shetty accept that he killed Tushar but he said he didnā€™t steal his body. Same time Liza calls Sameer and said him that they should come to lab immediately. Sameer turn towards team.

SAMEER: We have to go! Tushar ki death body mil gayi hai... chotu iss Shetty ko arrest karo

Chotu nods and then all headed to office. They enter in lab.

SAMEER: Kya hua Liza? Death body me aisa kya hai jo hume pehle kabhi nahi dekha?

LIZA: Sir aap khud dekh lijye

Saying this she remove sheet from body and they are shocked.

LIZA: Sir body ke organs missing hai.

SAMEER: What!

LIZA: Inhe nikala gaya hai.

ARJUN: Body ko iss liye churaya gaya taaki vo iske organs nikal sake. Kya hai yeh? Organ trafficking yaa phir kuch aur!

SAMEER: Jiss tarah se yeh organs ko nikala gaye hai uss hisab se yeh case organ trafficking ka lagta hai

ARJUN: Liza is it possible ki iske parts ko nikal ke kisi aur ki body me transplant kiya gaya ho? Kya yeh parts sahi tarike se sahi time pe nikaale gaye hai?

LIZA: No sir... jiss immaturity se yeh nikaale gaye hai yeh koi medical professional ka kaam nahi lagta aur naa hi koi surgeon involve hai. jiss tarah se organ nikaale gaye hai vo kisi kaam ke nahi rahe honge

ARJUN: Toh phir agar Tushar ki body organs ke liye nahi churayi gayi toh kis liye? Aur uski body ka yeh haal kyun? Uske baad itna bada risk leke, Etf ki ambulance pe attack kar ke iski body ko chura ne ka matlab?

SAMEER: Tum kehna kya chahte ho Rawte?

ARJUN: Yeh admi mar chuka tha Rathod... uske organ kisi kaam ke nahi the toh phir yeh body unke liye itni kimti kyun thi?

They discuss more and they think that itā€™s a drug racket. On this new point of view they start their investigation. Aisha used her contact and as a Nadia she investigates about that Tattoo which Liza saw on that foreignerā€™s hand. She came to knew about that foreignerā€™s name is Rocky. They start searching him. They found him. Rocky saw the team and starts running but Etf catch him soon. Before team take action he ate one capsule and hit the ground. Sameer turns him but he is dead. Arjun looked this and remembers how DCP Pravin and Pathan lala too eat cyanide pill.He became angry. He made a fist in anger.

ARJUN: Iss sab ke peechhe Sikandar hai!

Team looked at him. Arjun turns and starts walking towards Rockyā€™s home.

SAMEER: Rawte... Rawte stop

He immediately gets up.

SAMEER: Shree iski body ko forensic examination ke liye bhejo!

After that without wasting a single second he runs towards Arjun. Aisha and Sakshi also follow them. Arjun enters in Rockyā€™s house and starts searching for clues. In that process he scattered the whole house. Sameer try his best to stop him but Arjun is so angry. Sakshi and Aisha are very worried and scared seeing the scene. Arjun enters in Rockyā€™s bedroom and after sometime he found drugs from the pillow.

ARJUN: Inn sab ke piche Sikandar hai

He about to search more but Sameer went near him and stops him.

SAMEER(Shouted): Hosh me aauo rawte!

Arjun looked at him with anger.

SAMEER: Pagal ho gaye ho? Hum Etf ke Zimeedar officers hai! Hum apni zyati Zindagi iss me nahi mila sakte... we donā€™t have that privilege

Aisha looked at sameer. She didnā€™t saw him this much angry before.

SAMEER: Hum ek lead ko follow kar rahe hai aur tumne uske saare evidence mita daale

Arjunā€™s anger decreased and he avert his gaze.

SAMEER: Sikandar!

Arjun looked at him again.

SAMEER: Kon se Sikandar ki baat kar rahe ho tum? Tumne dekha hai Sikandar ko?

He turns and looked at girls,

SAMEER: Tum logon ne dekha hai Sikandar ko?

He turns towards Arjun.

SAMEER: Maine bhi nahi dekha hai! Sikandar sirf ek naam hai rawte! Ek saaye ke piche bhaag rahe ho tum! Badle ki aag ne andha kar diya hai tumhe... Roshni ki moat ke liye tum Sikandar ko Zimeedar thehrate ho, me tumhare gusse ko Zimeedar tehraata hoon

Arjun looked at him with shock. His eyes filled with tears. These words prick him hard.

SAMEER: Tumhare gusse ne jaan li hai Roshni ki!

This side Aisha and Sakshi looked at each other.

SAMEER: Aur agar tumne apne gusse pe kaabu nahi kiya toh tumhara yeh gussa ek din hum sabko jala ke raakh kar dega... Hosh me aauo rawte!

Sameer turns in anger. Other side Arjun canā€™t handle more. He is too much hurt. Roshniā€™s death comes in front of him.He doesnā€™t have enough strength. He slammed on floor and the most heart wrenching moment occurs when he started crying. The great hot tough ACP Arjun Rawte is sitting on floor, completely broken and crying. Sameer looked at him and he is angry and shocked too. He canā€™t see him like this. This side Aisha is also surprised seeing this vulnerable side of Arjun. Sakshi is looking at Arjun and she is so restless and upset. She canā€™t see him like this! Sameer unable to see him so he went out in anger. Sakshi want to go near him, console him but she is numb seeing him like this. Till today she saw him being angry, rude and sometimes upset too but seeing broken like this is something which pricking her so much.

At One Place,

Rashmi come in meeting area. Vishal is there.

RASHMI: Vishal Rocky ki poori janam kundli nikalo... Mujhe rocky ke baare me sab kuch janna hai! har choti baat! Aur yeh bhi pata lagauo ki vo kis ke andar kaam kar raha hai! Yeh Drug racket ek aisa target hai jiske through hum Shamsher tak pohch sakte hai... Shamsher tak pohchne ke baad hi khel humare hath me aayega

VISHAL: Right Maā€™am... me apne informers active karta hoon

Rashmi nods.

In Sameerā€™s cabin

He stormed into cabin. He is very much restless. He saw the file on desk. He threw that files from the desk.

SAMEER: Damn it!!!!

Arjunā€™s anger and his vulnerable condition is running in front of him. He remembers the moment Roshni inform him about her arrival.

//Flashback//

Sameer is on some crime scene. His phone starts ringing and he picked up the phone.

SAMEER: Hello Sameer Rathod speaking

ROSHNI: Sam Me bol rahi hoon

Sameer jumped in joy after hearing her voice.

SAMEER: Rosh tum! Kitne dino baad phone kiya? Kya kar rahi ho?

ROSHNI: Airport pe hoon

SAMEER: Airport!

ROSHNI: haan vo bhi Mumbai Airport

SAMEER: Ohh Accha

After realizing what she said,

SAMEER: What!Mumbai Airport! Rosh tumne bataya bhi nahi ki tum India aa rahi ho

ROSHNI: Isse surprise kehte hai... ab jaldi se mujhe lene aa jaauo

SAMEER: Abhi toh me Mumbai me nahi hoon... aate aate late hoga... me tumhe ek address deta hoon waha chali jaauo... mere best friend ka ghar hai

ROSHNI: lakin Sam tum...

SAMEER: Me tumhe jald se jald milta hoon... accha chalo will talk to you later.

Saying this he disconnects the call and sends her Arjunā€™s address then informs Arjun about it.

//Flashback Over//

Then he remembers how he went to meet her at Arjunā€™s house and she was angry at him. She decided to live there.Then he remembers the moment when Arjun and Roshni tell him about their Relation. After that they got married and finally Roshniā€™s death. Roshniā€™s death body flashed in front of him and threw the glass on floor. Same time Aisha enters in cabin.

AISHA: Sir!!

She enters in cabin. She saw files on floor and glass too. She picked up the files and put it on table again then she starts taking glass from the floor. Sameer see this. He went near her and holds her hand. She looked up.

SAMEER: Tumhe choat lag jayegi.... usse rehne do!

Aisha nods. Sameer call the worker. With the help of him, Aisha sab saaf karvati hai. After cleaning Worker leave the cabin. Aisha looked at Sameer. He is still angry and disturbed. Aisha goes near him.

AISHA: Sir Shayad mera haq nahi banta ki me aap se kuch kahu lakin Sir iss tarah gussa hone se koi fayda nahi hoga! Sir apko ek baar Arjun sir se baat kar leni chahiye,vo bohat pareshan hai!

SAMEER: Mujhe usse koi baat nahi karni hai aur uske pareshan hone se mujhe koi fark nahi padta hai!

AISHA: Sir aap jooth mujhse nahi apne aap se bol rahe hai!

Same time Sakshi marched in cabin without taking permission.

SAKSHI: Yeh kya tha Sammy?

Aisha looked at her with amusement. Sameer looked at her.

SAKSHI: Tum iss tarah usse blame nahi kar sakte!

SAMEER: Maine wahi kaha jo sach hai!

SAKSHI(sternly): Tum bhi jante ho ki yeh sach nahi hai! Yeh sirf tumhara gussa hai!Tumhara frustration hai! Tumhe iss baat ka poora ehsaas hai ki Arjun ki koi galti nahi hai

SAMEER: Galti hai uski!! Maine aur Rosh ne usse kitna samjaaya tha ki vo uss drugs racket ke case ko chod de! Arjun pe uss case ki wajah se 5 baar humla ho chuka tha! Roz dhamki bhare call aate the... uss waqut humare paas koi aisa power nahi tha ki hum unn logon se lad paaye lakin vo nahi maana aur phir ek din Rosh ka khoon ho gaya! Sirf aur sirf arjun ki Zid ki wajah se...

SAKSHI: Ek sacche aur imaandar police officer ko kya karna chahiye vo tum bohat acche se jaante ho Sammy! Agar uss waqut Arjun ke jagah tum hote toh kya tum vo case chod dete? Bolo... kya karte tum? Apni jaan ke darr se vo galat kaam hone dete?

This question makes him speechless.

SAKSHI: Kya hua? Nahi hai naa jawab! Hoga bhi kaise! Ab me tumhe sach batati hoon! sach yeh hai ki tum khud se gussa ho Sammy! Tumhe iss baat ka frustration hai ki tum uss waqut kuch nahi kar paaye! Tumhe iss baat ka guilt hai ki tum Roshni ki jaan nahi bacha paaye! Tumhe iss baat ka guilt hai ki aaj tumne gusse me bewajah Arjun ko in sab baaton ka Zimeedar thehraya! Aaj hi nahi tumne humesha se Arjun ko bina wajah inn sab ka zimeedar mana hai! aur phir Sach kya hai vo toh tum khud bhi nahi jaante....

Sameer is looking lost. Aisha looked at sakshi when she said last line. Sameer is not in state to understand anything. He sits on chair and He holds his head in his palm. Aisha looked at sakshi and then sameer. Aisha goes near Sameer and put her hand on his shoulder. Sameer looked up and saw Aisha. Sakshi goes near him and sits on her knees in front of him. She take a sigh.

SAKSHI: Mickey I am sorry! Mujhe aise nahi chillana chahiye tha

SAMEER: Shayad tum sahi ho lakin tum kabhi mere takleef nahi samj paauogi Sakshi! Rosh meri behen jaisi thi! Mere papa aur Rosh ke papa bohat acche dost the and business partners bhi the... unki tarah hum dono bhi! Rosh ke papa humesha kehte the ki mujhse behter Rosh ko koi nahi samj sakta and he trust me a lot. Jab Arjun aur Roshni ne shaadi ka faisla liya Rosh ke papa taiyar nahi the! Cast ko leaker. Tab maine unse kaha tha ki Rosh ko khush rakhne ki Zimeedari sirf Arjun ki nahi meri bhi hai! Rosh ke liye Arjun se behter aur koi nahi hoga! Unho ne meri baat pe yakin kar ke yeh shaadi ke liye haan kaha tha aur jab Rosh ki death hui mujhe acche se yaad hai uncle ne mujhse kya kaha tha

//Flashback//

Sameer is doing preparations for roshniā€™s last rite. Roshniā€™s father comes near him.

SAMEER: Uncle....

ROSHā€™S FATHER: kya kaha tha tumne? Meri beti yaha khush rahegi! Arjun se behter aur koi nahi hai!uska dhyan rakhoge... aisa dhyan rakha tum dono ne meri beti ka? Tum pe... tum pe bharosa kar ke maine apni beti ka hath Arjun ke hath me diya tha! Tum pe bharosa karna meri Zindagi ki sab se badi bhul hai!!!

Saying this he went from there angrily.

//Flashback End//

SAMEER: Vo aakhri baar tha jab Rosh ke papa ne mujhse baat ki thi! Unki jinn aankho me mere liye pyaar hua karta tha uss me mere liye nafarat thi! aur yeh sab Arjun ke zid ki wajah se!

SAKSHI: Honi ko aaj tak koi taal nahi paaya hai! Tumhara gussa... tumhara dard me samj sakti hoon lakin jo nafarat dekh ke tumhe itni thes pohchi wahi nafarat apne best friend ki aankho me dekh ke Arjun pe kya biti hogi yeh socha kabhi! Uss din tumne apni dost yaa yeh kahu apni behen ko khoya tha aur usne... usne apna pyaar, Apni Zindagi ko kho diya! Tum dono ka dard apni apni jagah gehra hai...iss tarah gussa hokar ek dusre ko thes pohchane ke bajaye agar ekdusre ka saath doge toh vo sab kuch paa loge jo inn saal me tum dono ne khoya hai! Tum dono ko ekdusre ki dosti ki zaroorat hai!

Sameer looked at her. Sakshi hold his hand and squeezed it a bit.

SAKSHI: Meri baat pe dhyan zaroor dena!

Saying this she leave the cabin. Aisha follows her. Aisha stop her in corridor.

AISHA: Sakshi!

Sakshi turns and looked at her.

SAKSHI: Kya hua?

She come near her and looked at her suspiciously

SAKSHI: Aise kya dekh rahi ho? Batauo kya hua?

AISHA: Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai jaise tum bohat kuch janti ho Arjun sir aur Rathod sir ke baare me...

SAKSHI: Aisha har baar jo dikhta hai aur hume lagta hai waisa asliyat me hota nahi hai....Tumhe koi galatfami ho rahi hai... Well yeh sab chodo... Tumhe nahi lagta ki yeh dono dost ko saath hona chahiye! I mean un dono ke bich unka so cold ego hi toh hai... unka ego hi hai jo unko aage nahi badhne de raha hai... agar tum saath dogi toh shayad hum unn dono dost ko ek kar payenge

Aisha nods.

AISHA: You are right! Lakin yeh aasan nahi hai...

SAKSHI: Janti hoon lakin impossible bhi nahi hai. Dost chahe jitna bhi lad le ek din vo wapas ek ho hi jaate hai aur inn ke saath bhi aisa zaroor hoga

AISHA: Hum dono apni poori koshish karenge

SAKSHI: Right!

Sakshi and Aisha passed smile. Sakshiā€™s look turns into mischievous one.

SAKSHI: Ab jaauo apne pyaare RATHOD SIR ke paas... he needs you!

AISHA: Sakshi! Tum bhi naa...

Aisha nods in disbelief and then waha se chali jaati hai.

Arjunā€™s Cabin

He is sitting on the couch hugging the roshniā€™s file. His eye is closed. He is thinking about his first meet with Roshni. How Sameer said that he suggested the safest place for Roshni. He thinks about how Sameer convinced Roshniā€™s father for marriage. After that he remembered the moment when Sameer said, ā€œDost ki tarafdaari karna bohat pehle Chod diya hai rawte kyun ki kuch dost aise bhi hote hai jo Zindagi tabah kar dete haiā€. Then he thinks about how he accused him for Roshniā€™s death. He opens his eyes and found sakshi at the entrance. He got up from couch and put the file on table.

ARJUN: Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

She comes near the table and said

SAKSHI: For just checking ki tum theek ho ki nahi...

ARJUN: Mujhe kya hoga? I am fine

SAKSHI: Coffee?

ARJUN: Me coffee nahi peeta sakshi!

SAKSHI: Pata hai! pata nahi phir bhi kyun pucha

She once looked at him and then turn to go. She reached near door and opened it but stops and looked at him again. After thinking something,

SAKSHI: Arjun

He turns and looked at her.

SAKSHI: I do believe you!

She gave slight smile and then left from there but these words somehow sooth him. he feels good.

Next day

Sakshi is rings the door bell and randeep open it.

RANDEEP: Sakshi tu yaha! Aauo andar!

She nods and enter in house. She takes a seat on sofa. Randeep also sit beside her. Sakshi is very quiet and lost. Randeep observes her and he can say that she is crying from the longtime. He put his hand on her hand and sakshi immediately hugged him and starts crying. Randeep didnā€™t ask her anything and simply wrapped his arm around her. He let her cry. He is gently caressing her hairs and back to make her clam. When she stops crying he parted. He went into kitchen and brings a glass of water and makes her drink water. When she finally looked calm he holds her hand and waited for her to open up herself.

SAKSHI: Maine usse kal rote hue dekha! Ekdam toot sa gaya tha! Waha farsh pe aise beth gaya tha jaise....jaise vo poori tarah apni Zindagi se haar gaya ho! Sameer ki ek ek baat jaise uske dil ko laakho tukdo me todti jaa rahi thi! Aankho me sirf dard tha aur aansu beh rahe the! Raat ko jab uske paas gayi toh Roshni ki file ko gale se laga ke betha tha jaise usse important uske liye aur kuch nahi ho!

She looked at randeep.

SAKSHI: Kuch samj nahi aa raha Randeep!

RANDEEP: Sakshi yeh waqut inn sab ka nahi hai! humare samne bohat bada challenge hai jisko hume poora karna hai! Yeh mat bhul ki tera maksad kya hai! Tujhe yeh jung jitni hai! Ek baar tera maksad poora ho jaayega toh sab apne aap theek ho jaayega! 

Sakshi nods.

RANDEEP: Waise ek baat puchu?

SAKSHI: hmm

RANDEEP: Jo Aisha ne kaha tha vo sach hai kya? Tu sach me usse pyaar karti hai?

Sakshi got up from sofa.

SAKSHI: Yeh kaisa sawal hai randeep! Yeh kabhi nahi ho sakta! kabhi nahi! Aisha aise hi bol rahi thi! Arjun se pyaar... yeh baat sochna bhi galat hai! Tum sab sach jante ho phir bhi yeh kaise soch sakte ho?

Same time her phone rings. Itā€™s chotuā€™s call.

SAKSHI: haan chotu bolo

CHOTU: Shree ka phone tha! Usne kaha ki Arjun sir ko aaj subah subah jaan se marne ki dhamki mili hai... shree, Aisha aur Arjun sir call jaha se aaya tha waha gaye hai...tu kaha hai?

SAKSHI: Me...me bas abhi aati hoon

She immediately disconnects call and looked at randeep.

RANDEEP(seeing her tensed): Kya hua?

SAKSHI: Vo...Arjun ko jaan se marne ki dhamki di gayi hai.... Mujhe jaana hoga

She runs out from his house. Randeep nods in disbelief.

RANDEEP: Itna pareshan rehti hai uske liye! Yeh kaisa maksad hai tera sakshi jaha tu apne hi dil ki baat nahi sun sakti! 

Sakshi take auto and call someone.

SAKSHI: hello.... Abhi abhi Arjun ko jaan se marne ki dhamki di gayi hai... Dhamki jisne di hai uska Address mil chuka hai lakin mujhe nahi lagta ki vo admi ab waha milega... iss liye Arjun ki security tight karo! Arjun ke piche saaye ki tarah humare 2-3 admi laga do! Aur jaise hi mujhe information milti hai I will call you back....

This side Arjun, Aisha and shree reached at that house. They enter in house and they shocked to see one old age couple is tied with bomb. Bombā€™s timer is on. After thinking a lot Arjun cut the blue wire and bomb get defused. Trio take sigh of relief. That old age couple inform that rocky stayed with them as PG. Two days before rocky bring one more man named vikas with him and request the couple to accept him as PG too. They added that in morning vikas was talking with someone that he wanted to kill one police man name Arjun Rawte. Aisha and Shree looked at Arjun worriedly. After that Arjun come out from the flat. Sakshi come there running. Arjun looked at her. she is looking very much tensed.

SAKSHI: Arjun tum baar baar risk kyun lete ho? Agar tumhe kuch... tumhe kuch ho jaata toh?

Arjun can see care for him in her eyes. He can see how much she is worried for him. To ignore this he averts his gaze and said,

ARJUN: Naa toh mujhe Zindagi se pyaar hai aur naa hi moat ka darr kyun ki jab tak mere dushman zinda hai mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta Sakshi. Waise bhi meri Zindagi mere dushmano se kam se kam ek second toh zyada hai!

Saying this vo waha se chale jaate hai. Sakshi went in and asked everything to Aisha.

AISHA: Chalo hume bhi chalna chahiye... Sir wait kar rahe honge

Aisha and Shree went out. Sakshi also come out and again call the same person.

SAKSHI: Vikas naam bataya hai! Mujhe yeh vikas chahiye...

She disconnects the call and then she joins the team. After sometime team reached at Etf. Sameer is looking quite normal now but he is not meeting his eyes with Arjun. He is behaving like he doesnā€™t want to face him. Arjun is also focusing on case. Both are working normally. Soon they left for Mr. Gonsalvesā€™s house. After interrogation they came to know about Nadeem khan who is involved in this racket. They reached at Nadeemā€™s toy factory. They start searching and Aisha found the drugs packet which has S logo on it. 

s logo

[LOGO]

Arjun see the logo and remembers the cyanideā€™s capsule pack DCP Pravin, Pathan Lala and Rocky had. On that page he saw the same logo. Arjun looked at Nadeem.

ARJUN: Sikandar kaha hai?

Nadeem is aback by hearing Sikandarā€™s name but he soon composed himself and said,

NADEEM: Kya? Sikandar!Tum kis Sikandar ki baat kar rahe ho?

ARJUN: Wahi Jo iss S ke aage aur iss dhandhe ke peechhe hai

Nadeem slowly went near sakshi and put his hand around sakshiā€™s neck and caught her. Etf team pulled out their guns.

NADEEM (To his workers): Bahar nikalo sab ke sab...

And his workers run out from that place. He tightens his grip on sakshiā€™s neck.

NADEEM: Agar kisi ne unka peecha karne ki koshish ki toh iss ladki ko bhul jaana

With this he starts walking backward. Arjun starts walking towards him. Sakshi is struggling hard to loosen his grip but her all efforts are unsuccessful. After few steps Nadeem push sakshi towards Arjun and try to run from there. Arjun hold sakshi and protect her from falling. Nadeem hide behind some boxes and starts firing with his worker. Team also take positions and starts firing. Nadeem try to run from there but Arjun caught him. He push Nadeem and he fall on floor. Arjun goes near him.

ARJUN: Bata Sikandar kaha hai!

NADEEM: Me kisi Sikandar ko nahi janta.... yeh mera dhandha hai... Rocky mera admi tha...Tushar khanna ki body bhi hume churayi thi kyun ki uss me humara maal tha...yeh sab sach hai lakin me kisi Sikandar ko nahi jaanta

ARJUN(Angrily): Jooth bol raha hai tu! Sach bol

NADEEM: mera yakin maano me kisi Sikandar ko nahi janta

Arjun is very angry. He raised his gun and targets him.

ARJUN: Bata Sikandar kaha hai... (he screamed) Bol....

Same time team also reached there. Sameer saw that Arjun is standing there holding his gun and targeting Nadeem.

SAMEER: Rawte.... Rawte stop it... Rawte...

Arjun is still looking at Nadeem furiously.

SAMEER: Rawte goli mat chalana... rawte stop it...

Before Sameer say something more bullet sound comes. They looked at Nadeem. Bullet hits his forehead and he is dead. Sameer and team come there.

SAMEER: Rawte tumne goli maar di usko...

ARJUN: Maine goli nahi chalayi Rathod

They start looking here and there.They didnā€™t understand ki Nadeem ko kisne maara. Sameer looked at Arjun and he shocked. NO! He is scared as one red laser beam fall on Arjunā€™s leg and then slowly moved up and stops at exactly at his head. All members are shocked seeing this. All looked at that direction but no one is there. Sakshi slowly moved out. She come out and starts looking here and there. She checked every direction. She immediately pulled out her phone.

SAKSHI: Me bol rahi hoon... Tum sab kar kya rahe ho!

Reply comes.

SAKSHI: goregaon west, Nadeem khan ki toy factory ke samne se kisi ne Arjun pe laser beam se target kiya hai...

Reply comes.

SAKSHI: What... kaise! Yeh sab nahi sunna hai mujhe... abhi bhi vo admi yahi kahi hoga... Mujhe vo admi chahiye aur haan Zinda! Uski moat mere hathon likhi hai... Jaise vo milta hai pehle mujhe inform karo! Aur iss bar I want results! Me Arjun ki life ko leaker koi laparwahi nahi chahti...

Saying this she disconnects the call. She again dialled Randeepā€™s number.

SAKSHI: Randeep meeting arrange karo! Mujhe important baat karni hai

RANDEEP: lakin...

SAKSHI: Meeting me hi baat karenge...abhi mera team ke paas jaana zaroori hai

Saying this She disconnects the call and looked up towards buildings with anger.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

that's it for now!

It's quiet big i know and it's mostly contain show related stuff but I am just going with flow. It's all is important.

do like and do comment.

stay home and stay safe

Edited by Butterfly09 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting dear 

Loved it 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon šŸ™‚