
Jaiye, bags pack kijiye. 
I LOVE THIS 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
THIS IS MINE I AM USING IT. NO ONE ELSE USES IT BUSS ✋
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Jaiye, bags pack kijiye. 
I LOVE THIS 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
THIS IS MINE I AM USING IT. NO ONE ELSE USES IT BUSS ✋
😢😢😢😢😢😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 mujhe chidhane ke liye yea spacing hi spacing issues wale edits banaye kya 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
zyada sharp na hogaya yea 😱 oppo ayegi aur gaayegi YEA DOSTI 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ahhh the softer ones me loves 🥰😊😍
*Pokes finger in bajju's cheeks *
I am glad that tum dena mera saath wasn't ruined 🤪Originally posted by: opsora2090
This dance was super intimate dance.. kash ekta iyea ruin na karte
now you know why AAK will always be my first love. 😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
Scarlet , mere halat aise kay mai idhaar aa nei sakte
din bhar ek hi jagah pe hu, phirbhi iyea ahe bhar nei sakte
hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
udhar mulakat kariyega .. nangu karan kay gifs banayi hai
Also why I sing praises of that show and can't like anything anything of this show 😆
And also WHAT CHEMISTRY ACTUALLY is 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
now you know why AAK will always be my first love. 😆
Also why I sing praises of that show and can't like anything anything of this show 😆
And also WHAT CHEMISTRY ACTUALLY is 😆
Show khas nei , crap hi hai .. but AAK super khas hai ..❤️
KZK is super Crap but My Bajju is so special ❤️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't remember how many times I viewed that nod.

moral of the story is no matter what content what show what character, Karan Singh Grover is the magician that is constant 😍🥰😁💯Originally posted by: opsora2090
Show khas nei , crap hi hai .. but AAK super khas hai ..❤️
KZK is super Crap but My Bajju is so special ❤️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
moral of the story is no matter what content what show what character, Karan Singh Grover is the magician that is constant 😍🥰😁💯
Thats the point.. woh jaha hai magic apne ap baan jate hai .. otherwise despite having super less ss n story , S2 bajaj is getting immense support n prerish fd is getting so stronger in every passing day .. 😎
Biggest proof , how makers had to bring him back to sudharou the show .going against their obsession .IN SPA, channel had to use him with all leads character 😉
Karan is a magician ..Thats it ❤️