Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I just remembered a dialogue🤣 nahi bol sakti yahaan😆
Kahin aur bol sakti ho 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I just remembered a dialogue🤣 nahi bol sakti yahaan😆
Kahin aur bol sakti ho 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
How about ketchup 😆
ketchup se mujhe ketchup song yaad aaya,,,😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
But MayRa would do todphod in their house 😆
You will feel warm by watching live action🤣
MayRa...sardi mei bhi garmi ka ehsaas🤣🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆
I remember when we started college or 12th Akon ka song aaya tha I wanna love you ka explicit version,,,
n my friend didnt know the meaning of f*ck and we were on her terrace for during makar sankranti kite flying and she was singing this loudly n I was like muh bandh kar pagli saamne wali chhat par 2 bande australia se aaye hai tujhe ghur ghur ke dekh rahe hai...
n then I told her the meaning of the eff word in her ear.. 🤣
n aaj yaad kar ke hansi aa rahi hai,,🤣
Interesting story...yeah remember in my engg days I heard that song nd later came to know F word replaced...🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
isi liye toh jungle bheja hai,,, unko..😆
Debs sent me to MayRa k ghar 🙈😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Bichaari😆
but she was a piece man.. usko badi itch thi english songs gaane ki... n uska pachka hota tha..😆
n woh bhi aise catchy songs hi...🤣
aisa nahi ki meaningful lyrics wale gaaye..
Originally posted by: tournesol
Ik, I added fruit for censorship purpose 😆
Waise dekha jaye to fruit juice hi hai 😆
Fruits ka bhi varieties hote hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Debs sent me to MayRa k ghar 🙈😆
ghar mein toh tod phod machi hai naah abhi baaki kya raha todne ko??🤣
deewar??khidki/darwaaze??
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Nahi nahi batao
Originally posted by: tournesol
Kahin aur bol sakti ho 😆
Wahin bol diya😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
ketchup se mujhe ketchup song yaad aaya,,,😆
Share please 😆