Originally posted by: Shruthi18
so apt for zoo👍🏼
Not Mayra but national geographic channel came reading this
🤣
nat geo walas would be kya hai yeh??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
so apt for zoo👍🏼
Not Mayra but national geographic channel came reading this
🤣
nat geo walas would be kya hai yeh??
Talking bodies karke ek song hai, it was in one of Lucifer's episode, the scene in the pool I was talking about, uska bg hai, I was like kya song hai, since they replaced f*ck with note. Baad mein Spotify pe shai lyrics mile
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
MayRa in zoo-
Baby I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals...
Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles
Just like animals
Animals
I can still hear you making that sound
Taking me down rolling on the ground
You can pretend that it was me
But no, oh
😆
🤣 Jungle mein mangal
Originally posted by: tournesol
Debs wanted to explain about fruit juice 😆
Not fruit juice..some other juice🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
debs dont start with edible things.. 'let them have action without any distraction,,🤣
And spare us from food retraction😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Debs wanted to explain about fruit juice 😆
debs ko bolo apna dushyant mode off kar le...😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
MayRa in zoo-
Baby I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals...
Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles
Just like animals
Animals
I can still hear you making that sound
Taking me down rolling on the ground
You can pretend that it was me
But no, oh
😆
Bada hi carnivorous type ka song hai... I likey☺️
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
It may cause a little itch and burn in sensitive spots🤣
I just remembered a dialogue🤣 nahi bol sakti yahaan😆
But MayRa would do todphod in their house 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Yaa, that too😆 but I'll be hypocrite of I think that way🤣
😆 ...let us know if it's ott😉