Fans to BH2 and MayRa
Tu hai ke nahi....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Fans to BH2 and MayRa
Tu hai ke nahi....
Glad to know the DT will remain🤗
I will keep visiting..with new imaginations😉🤣
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
5 years is a long time...
Aww 🤗
hope hum BH ko kuch aur time tak active rak sakte hai
We wrote the continuation of the story for about a year and then just kept the ATs going😆
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
5 years is a long time...
Aww 🤗
hope hum BH ko kuch aur time tak active rak sakte hai
I wanted take my FF to the finish line.. else pehli over mein hi out ho jaayega..
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Glad to know the DT will remain🤗
I will keep visiting..with new imaginations😉🤣
Proud of you🤗😆
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Kahan SR ke sapne deke the, yahan toh milan bhi nahi hua
I can only remember Maya's dialogue now
Kuch kahaniya end ho jaaye wahi happy ending hota hai
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I wanted take my FF to the finish line.. else pehli over mein hi out ho jaayega..
Aap khelo naa innings, kisne roka hai aapko?
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
I can only remember Maya's dialogue now
Kuch kahaniya end ho jaaye wahi happy ending hota hai
Kaahe rula rahe ho didi
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Vikrona gaya bhi nahi aur corona show ko le dooba..
Aur naa mili Rudy ko uski mehbooba..
Last 2 weeks, Vikram ki jagah MJ, Rudra, Maya dikhate toh sense banta
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
We wrote the continuation of the story for about a year and then just kept the ATs going😆
In that case we can even write Beyhadh3 with MayRa's kids😆