Mujhe kyu pta hoga
I don't keep taking ring sizes😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe kyu pta hoga
I don't keep taking ring sizes😛
saat samundar paar me tere peeche peeche aa sakti hai toh, narcissism ki hade hum tod tadke paar kar sakte hai!😎
Who knows you might or someone might take ring size
Bas generally bol rahi thi... aap badi hai na issiliye 😉
saat samundar paar me tere peeche peeche aa sakti hai toh, narcissism ki hade hum tod tadke paar kar sakte hai!😎
Haan woh bhi hai. 🤣
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Who knows you might or someone might take ring size
Bas generally bol rahi thi... aap badi hai na issiliye 😉
Code language🤓
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Who knows you might or someone might take ring size
Bas generally bol rahi thi... aap badi hai na issiliye 😉
I got a ring bigger than my size🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I got a ring bigger than my size🤣
sach mein?😆
Originally posted by: chaaru26
sach mein?😆
Yes
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9