Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing update di.. 

So ishru ate their lunch with each other talking happily... 

At first ishu have some doubts but after seeing genuine happiness on ruru faceshe got relived... 

Raman came to their room and asked rooh to not to bother her mumma... Rooh is so cute.. ❤.. 

Ishu asked him to go and help adi in his homework... But his face fell hearing this... 

She made him understand that adi needs him right now he have to fight for it... 

So raman goes to adi's room... St first adi became rude but Raman handled him we'll... Hope he accepted them soo. ... 

So Mr and Mrs bhalla plan a honeymoon for ishra.. .. 

He denied saying what if ishu thought that he is forcing himself in her... So toshiji asked ishu about this and got ready.. 

So ishra were in hotel and they make fresh start of their relationship.. Loved it di... 

Plz plz update soon and thanks  for pm di

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di...

Ishru spent time together..

And Ishita asked Raman to help Adi...

Raman helped Adi despite his denial..

Sr.Bhallas sent IshRa to the hotel to spend some time with each other..

Plz update soon..

Thank you....

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 17

Ishra settled on the couch and looked at eachother,waiting for other to intiate the talk . They sometimes looked at the room and sometimes to eachother ,they gave a small smile to other whenever their eyes met . Finally Raman said " are we going to behave like this all the time ."

I- you should start ,I don't have anything to say .

R- say something about your life,  experiences ,expectation from life .

Ishita looked down and spoke " my life is not that interesting ,you know everything about it ."

R(making a serious face)- yeah ,even my life is also very bad ,we can't talk about it also .

I- humm .

R- okay tell me about your expectations from your marriage. 

I- When I was with subbu ,I had expected a lot from my marriage but after knowing about my disability I stopped thinking about a married life . I had already decided that I will not marry ,will adopt a kid and will live my life with him or her . Even I had applied for the adoption also but they said that they can't allow a single person to adopt and they rejected my application. 

Ishita's eyes got teary, describing that incident . Raman smiled sadly and spoke 

" we have a very strange fate ,isn't it . Me and shagun we both were physically fit to have kids ,we also had two but see what life we had done to them .My son has become so rude and ill mannered while my daughter was being squeezed between us gor custody battle and this all was because we both lacked in giving attention to our kids. 

Ishita noticed that he had become all gloomy, she rubbed his arm and spoke " you tried your best to mend your relationships but she left you ,that was not your fault ."

R- it looks like that to everyone but actually it was my fault ,if I would had been rich like that Ashok khanna then it wouldn't had happened. 

I- aisa kuch nahi hai ,it was written on your fate ,if not for money then she would had left you for anything else .

Raman looked at ishita and smiled then said " you know ,I always wonder why ruhi likes you somuch ,but today when we are talking, I got to know the answer ."

I- and whats it .

R- you always have a different pov of every situation, till now I always thought that it was my fault that shagun left me but today you turned it down with a simple sentence saying it was fate . You had got a quality to ease anyones pain haina .

I- nothing like that ,If I would had that quality then I won't be in pain .maine apne dard ko kabhi bhi bhool nahi paayi .

R- but you tried to overcome it .

I- yeah because we don't have any choice but to try .you were also trying to get ruhi's custody and was ready to marry me for just that .

R- humm.

Saying so he looked at her,she was already looking at him ,both saw eachother and shared a brief eyelock then Raman said " did someone had said you ever that you are too beautiful. "

Ishita smiled a bit and spoke " people you to say it earlier but that faded as my disability overshadowed it ."

Raman cupped her face and spoke " why do you think so low of yourself ishita, giving birth is not everything. "

I- you are saying because you already havd kids, aap bolo Raman had you had married me if we both were fresh and you would had known that I was infertile .

Raman became silent, ishita gave a sarcastic laugh and spoke " bolna bahut easy hota hai Raman aur karna utna hi muskil ,so don't lecture on others life , everybody has their own grief and it always looks that their sorrow is biggest in the world . "

Saying so she got up to go when Raman held her hand and spoke " it hadn't ended yet,you need my answer na ,then its a yes . I would had married you because I had married shagun just because of her beauty. Agar main shagun ke case mein bewkoofi kar sakta hoon to shayad tumhare case mein bhi kar leta.May be I love my kids a lot but birthing a baby was never an obligation in my marriage given you would had talked me like this at that time also . 

Ishita just chuckled listening to him and spoke " those are just talking, asal zindagi mein aisa nahi hota hai Raman .you can say that because we are not at that situation ."

R- hadn't I married you .

I- it is just a marraige out of convenience, earlier we were getting married because of ruhi ,later when you got your kids ,you married me out of pity not out of love .

R- talking about love ,do you love me .

Ishita didn't said anything ,just looked down as she knows that this time she was wrong ,he had already cleared that he had married her because he wanted to make her happy not out of pity qhile Raman walked to her . He cupped her face and made her look at him ,only to find her sobbing.  He wiped her tear and spoke " I m sorry to make you cry on our first night, but you got to believe me, I married you because I wanted to . There is no other reason,  not kids ,not taking care of kids , not pity nothing just you ."

Ishita looked at him for sometimes then cried hugging him " I m sorry , I had been so lost in self pity that I forget that someone can be genuine ."

Raman embrace her in him and spoke " its ok,its not your fault .you were just securing yourself ."

Ishita lifted her face and asked looking at him "you are not mad at me ."

Raman shook his head in negation ,ishita smiled and spoke " you had changed a lot, I had always known you as rude and arrogant ."

Raman smiled and spoke " thats not for family."

Saying so he looked at her ,she was already looking at him they shared a beautiful eyelock which was disturbed by a strand of hair which was blocking his view . He removed it and tucked it behind her hair ,she closed her eyes feeling his soft touch . Raman mentally had a bettle to move forward or stop,finally his mind won with an argument that nothing is wrong in trying as may be she too wanted to move on. Thinking so he bend down and kissed her temple ,she took a deep breath and held his shoulder for support . Raman got courage as she didn't pushed it rather responded him by holding his shoulder . He bend down and kissed her eyes then cheek , he was about to kiss on her lips when she turned and walked a bit away from him . He followed her and nuzzled her nape,she again closed her eyes and leaned back on him ,giving him the permission he needed . He held her hand and kissed the back of it making her blush shyly , he turned her to him while she downcasted her eyes ,not able to meet his eyes . He held her face in his hand and made her look into his eyes . Unable to meet his eyes ,she again downcasted them but this time her beautiful face was adorned with a shy smile while her cheels were red with blush . He went near her ear , she stopped her breath ,feeling his closeness while he asked huskily " Ishita I want you to forget that you have any disabily and lead a normal life like anyother girl . I want you to move on from your grief and give me a chance to fill the void of your life .can you."

Ishita opened her eyes and looked at him ,she found him looking at her with questioning eyes , she nodded in response and loosed her body giving him acess over it .He held her close and walked towards bed ,lays her in it and layed himself beside her.Made her turn to him and captured her lips , she just let him do while he guided her hands around his neck . He deepened the kiss but found that she was not responding ,he pulled and looked at her, to assure that she was not hesitant or unsure but the moment he parted she closed her eyes and gave him a questioning look ,as if asking why he parted ,he smiled a bit and again placed his lips on her ,he started sucking her lower lip and spoke in between " ishita keep responding ,making me sure that you too want it ."

She nodded in between the kiss and hugged him closer ,soon both got lost in eachother and consummated their marraige on their first night forgetting the differences and troubles they had in their life .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Edited by Divanru - 4 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part ,enjoy reading 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good they are made for each other 

They can heal each other 

Nice to see he is genuinely trying to comfort her

And they finally are together in every manner 

Please cont soon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely brilliant and fantastic update yaar 

Well written  sis

Ishra sharing about past life...

Ishita only about her disability..raman try make her understand..

he want to ishita forget that  she have any disabily and lead a normal life like anyother girl . 

soon both got lost in eachother and consummated their marraige on their first night

Eagerly waiting for next update 

Plzzz update  soon  dr 

Plzzzzzzz

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome part

Loved it

Update soon 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Didn't expect this consummation though 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved their conversation

It was very much mature of them to talk like that👍🏼

Raman genuinely wants to make ishita happy ❤️

Finally she gave him a chance to fill the void in her life❤️

They let go off the past and became one❤️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay  now I didnt expect this story to take this turn this soon....

But yaaa I was actually expecting  this😍😍😍😍

Yippee finally they are together in all sense...

I'm just wondering what will happen the next day....

The equation will it really be changed....

Waiting eagerly for next update....

Superb one...