Mujhe Shakuni ki yaad kyun agayi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe Shakuni ki yaad kyun agayi?
Did you read the second OS. I want a good critic review on this one🤪
Bohot zyaada mehnat se likha hai.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Did you read the second OS. I want a good critic review on this one🤪
Bohot zyaada mehnat se likha hai.
You posted one more? Can I read it tomorrow please? I don't want to read and just not say anything then and there.
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
🤣 you cracked me 🤣
Nayak nahi Khalnayak hu me
and I crack and kill everyone😎
Chup 😆
Pagal
You sound happy today 😳
Don't say because of your eco class 😆
Mujhe sab pata hai btw 😆
Damodari kon hai phir?