Hello there
Yes we three people try to keep it active😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello there
Yes we three people try to keep it active😆
Anyone!
Remember me?😲
heyaa!
remember me?😆
I visit the forum everyday but I guess, I thought it was an FF🤣
I know you gurl!😆
🤗*hugs*
I miss Samaina and our masti every day😒
isiliye now am spending days rewatching and making VMs😃
I always visit the forum and wonder why I didn't noticed this.😲
I thought it was an FF or something. Ofcourse! So dumb.😵
Uff, Miss those days when this forum was sooo damn active.😒
Only 3-4 people come here and talk🤣
I always visit the forum and wonder why I didn't noticed this.😲
I thought it was an FF or something. Ofcourse! So dumb.😵
Uff, Miss those days when this forum was sooo damn active.😒
Even I miss it a lottt
I know you gurl!😆
🤗*hugs*
I miss Samaina and our masti every day😒
isiliye now am spending days rewatching and making VMs😃
Oh you do
I did not know that😆
Yes yes I have seen your Vms
They are beautiful❤️
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9