Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Oh but I do know how to drive so there’s no need. However, since you find driving to be so hard, I definitely do recommend that you visit a theme park after quarantine and ride in the bumper cars. You’ll definitely learn how to drive after that 🤗🤗🤗

sach sach batao aapko kitne din lage car drive main ..bolo bolo tell tell 😆

why waste time to go theme park , i am planning to join any sports so I became a sportsmen then no need to learn driving a car..mujhe apne aap aa jayegi 

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 4 years ago
HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bhai driving in 14 years is too much . It’s allowed to spin fake stories , you can’t take it this far. I grew up on front seat of Jeep, wouldn’t have driven to save my life at 14

Originally posted by: HaariBhai

Aaj Zandu karke aya 

😆 Sunday hai boss aur uspe lockdown or bole to aaj Work from home b nahi 🥳

sala yeh company wale lockdown main 10-10 hrs kaam kara rahe hai work from home..Social media na hota to apna kya hota 😭

HaariBhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

😆 Sunday hai boss aur uspe lockdown or bole to aaj Work from home b nahi 🥳

sala yeh company wale lockdown main 10-10 hrs kaam kara rahe hai work from home..Social media na hota to apna kya hota 😭

Accha hai, bacchon ko busy rakho . It’s also social service in lockdown 

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

That's the thing about being famous Zandu ji😎 you dont have to spend money on hiring spokesperson for yourself anymore😈. 

aaila aisa kya 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

why waste time to go theme park , i am planning to join any sports so I became a sportsmen then no need to learn driving a car..mujhe apne aap aa jayegi 

Nah nah take your own advice. You boldly outlined the correlation between dodgem cars used in theme parks with increased ability to drive so follow that logic. You know what will increase your chances of success? You’re much older than an 8 year old so WOOHOO you can definitely overcome this 🥳🥳🥳

I’ll be cheering you on and wiping tears of joy  - ‘that’s Zandu’  ill say, ‘I always knew that one day he/she will learn to drive’. ♥️🤗

HaariBhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

It’s not even about being a fan 🤣 I give a rats ass about whatever allegation you’re making about him. I’m just addressing your vehement denial of an adolescent knowing how to drive. This topic could have been about Salman Khan and I would have still jumped in because the notion that a 14 year old driving is not exactly awe inspiring or outrageous. 

Aw
I’m sure he would be really happy to know that he has a fan in me. Similarly, he would be equally thrilled that his haters are so dedicated to prove all else wrong that even a bumper car (Used in theme parks; draw power from the ground or ceiling with the intent to crash into everyone) is a better method to learn how to be a safe driver when one is eight years old. 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the laughs! Have a good night 😊

Say anything about SRK, you can’t deny his fan army is everywhere and defend him in anything. 

Entire internet is dominated by SRK fans - Twitter , Reddit and now IF. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

14 years ki umar main brake tak feet pahunch jate they iske ?

Even if somehow believe he drive , he would have been driving it for months , can't be the first time.

HaariBhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

14 years ki umar main brake tak feet pahunch jate they iske ?

Even if somehow believe he drive , he would have been driving it for months , can't be the first time.

Emotion pakad , details meii mat jaa 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HaariBhai

Emotion pakad , details meii mat jaa 

Mera favt star kabhi jhoot nahi bolta , he is sooo witty and charminggg ....omg.....orgasm wala emotion hi dikhta hai internet pe