AAAGAYI🥳
I'd posted it for y'all.😆
Pritam aan milo🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
AAAGAYI🥳
I'd posted it for y'all.😆
Pritam aan milo🤗
Mahi🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm waiting but I understand that you are not able to update. It's fine. 😳
I know, just teasing you 🤣
Agar woh tereko maregi
Toh I am going to enjoy it with popcorn🤣
Me too🤣
Me and Octo will happily see Mahi's dhulai by Harshada
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Me and Octo will happily see Mahi's dhulai by Harshada
True🤣
But where did Harshu go🤔
Eid ka chaand hai na woh
Eid ka chaand thode samay ke liye hota hai na😒
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Eid ka chaand hai na woh
Eid ka chaand thode samay ke liye hota hai na😒
Yeah😒
But where did Mahi vanish😳