Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am not sure what it is with people and blaming children for things they have no control over. It’s always troubled me, if a mother dies during pregnancy( not that that happened here, I’m using that as example) the child is considered to have “ate” her mother. I used to watch old Malayalam movies and found it extremely disturbing when I heard a lady say something similar to what was said about Mishti. It’s not far from reality either. anyway enough of my small rant.
Coming to your update, what a thought and beautiful piece. Your characters are very human and that is why I am attached to them. 
Abir, my dear you’ve got a lot of work to do if you would like any chance lol. 
what do I want to see happen.. hmm I think I am prepared with whatever you have in store but I would love to see Abir helping her and making her realize that their words do not define her, she is not who they say she is. I don’t know I just wanted to give her all the love in world so let’s hope he does that for me. 
Til next time,

Thank you for this one and take care ❤️🤗

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shenz..🤗

You have penned down Mishti's feelings beautifully. ❤️ You have hit the right chord of emotions. 

It's really unfortunate how a parentless child, especially a girl, is judged in the society. Is it her fault that her parents passed away. And just because she is a girl, she is deemed characterless. 

She is right. No matter what she does, no matter what explanation she gives, she will be judged. They are not going to pay heed to her side of the story. For them, the guy will always be a saint whom she is trying to seduce. 

And how twisted mentality does people have towards the friendship between a guy and a girl? The age old notion that a boy & girl can never be friends is just bullshit. That isn't true. But who will make them understand this.

It's good that Abir saw her break down. Nevertheless he is still unaware of the reason. I hope he will find it out soon and at least will shut the mouths of those gossip mongers for good. 

Thank you for the wonderful update dear. I'm excited to find out what happens next. ❤️ 🤗  

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

Hey, Ashi! 🤗

I am glad you found this worth enough. 

I get your point. Abir was a little too stubborn given the situation he brought upon himself. But then, Mishti's response or the lack of one should make him understand that. If not, a few more blows maybe. 😂

Mishti's thoughts are expressed more in detail in the latest chapter. Well, there are people in the society who surely have too much of idle time to look into others matter and pass on their opinions, even if not asked for. She has been subjected to it for quite some time now. 

Thank you so much! It pays off to know it was well received. ❤ I am always hesitant and doubtful with my work because I feel it could get so much better. And at times, I even write the most childish and immature ones. 🙈

And you don't have to wait for it much longer. 😁 Thanks again! 

A few more blows?  Hope he will learn sooner rather than later. Would save him and Mishti a lot of energy. 😆

Yeah, I read it. As much as real the issue is, its very unfortunate.

Thanks to you for giving us these beautiful treats! 🤗 Haha! I understand. Everyone have their days, both good and bad. 😆

iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

Great! I would love to read them. Seems like I will have to visit the main forum. It's been a while since I last visited the forum. Not a problem. I will check it out. In case, if I still need help with the links, I will trouble you with a request via PM. 😛

As I said, that's just the way I am. Hesitant most of the time. Because I believe it can be much better. It's only after I see reviews do I loosen up a bit. 

Reply to @Bold - It's a couple from MTv youth show, 'Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan', that is Manik and Nandini (MaNan). In case, you are still interested to read it. Let me know and I will provide the link to you. It's available on both IF and wattpad. So you can choose your pick. Heads up, it might be a little childish and immature because I had written that one more than a year or so back. 

That means a lot to me. 🤗 Thanks again ❤

Sure. Feel free to PM me. 😆

Even I am apprehensive most of the time while posting anything. So that's normal, I guess. 

Oh, I never watched the show or read any fan fiction on them. I'll check it out on Wattpad. Your username is 'Mystic Blues', right?

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Sure. Feel free to PM me. 😆

Even I am apprehensive most of the time while posting anything. So that's normal, I guess. 

Oh, I never watched the show or read any fan fiction on them. I'll check it out on Wattpad. Your username is 'Mystic Blues', right?

I found them! There are only two, right? One is a TS and the other one is an ongoing Fiction story.. I guess, it's based on detectives and spying.. right? I have bookmarked these two. Need to read them soonish.

Yes, that's my username. You can find that book with the Title - 'Voyage'. 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

I am not sure what it is with people and blaming children for things they have no control over. It’s always troubled me, if a mother dies during pregnancy( not that that happened here, I’m using that as example) the child is considered to have “ate” her mother. I used to watch old Malayalam movies and found it extremely disturbing when I heard a lady say something similar to what was said about Mishti. It’s not far from reality either. anyway enough of my small rant.
Coming to your update, what a thought and beautiful piece. Your characters are very human and that is why I am attached to them. 
Abir, my dear you’ve got a lot of work to do if you would like any chance lol. 
what do I want to see happen.. hmm I think I am prepared with whatever you have in store but I would love to see Abir helping her and making her realize that their words do not define her, she is not who they say she is. I don’t know I just wanted to give her all the love in world so let’s hope he does that for me. 
Til next time,

Thank you for this one and take care ❤️🤗

Thank you so much for all the sweetness and love you bring with each of your reviews! I love reading your reviews every single time. ❤️ 

I get your point. Even though I don't understand their mentality, I have realized there are many people in the society who would have such narrow-minded thoughts. The cruel reality. No matter what, it's always the weak that is targeted. 

That's what I care the most about. The characters need to be realistic to a certain level. Flawed, yes but as close as I can bring them to be real. At least for a story like this. But I am glad that is what got you interested. Thank you so much!

Well, surely both of them will have to work on some aspect or the other in order to get where we wish them to be. 😉 I really hope - that you are prepared for whatever's there in stores. Your suggestion does make a lot of sense and gives a good opening to Abir as well. 😆 Point noted. 

Next time, is probably by today evening. Let's hope I finish the draft by then. 

I just sharing a piece of story I felt was worth trying. Thanks to you for taking out your time and giving it a shot. ❤️ Take care. 🤗

ShenzK thumbnail

Shenz..🤗

You have penned down Mishti's feelings beautifully. ❤️ You have hit the right chord of emotions. 

It's really unfortunate how a parentless child, especially a girl, is judged in the society. Is it her fault that her parents passed away. And just because she is a girl, she is deemed characterless. 

She is right. No matter what she does, no matter what explanation she gives, she will be judged. They are not going to pay heed to her side of the story. For them, the guy will always be a saint whom she is trying to seduce. 

And how twisted mentality does people have towards the friendship between a guy and a girl? The age old notion that a boy & girl can never be friends is just bullshit. That isn't true. But who will make them understand this.

It's good that Abir saw her break down. Nevertheless he is still unaware of the reason. I hope he will find it out soon and at least will shut the mouths of those gossip mongers for good. 

Thank you for the wonderful update dear. I'm excited to find out what happens next. ❤️ 🤗  

Thank you so much! I feel relieved to know I was able to pull it off and it was well-received. 😊

Unfortunately the harsh reality of the cruel society we live in. I just don't understand where do they get such thoughts from?  Anyways, it just makes me furious every time I think of it. 

Hope Abir does what is expected out of him. Well, the guy shouldn't be that insensible, right? Or else, I really will need to get another guy to pair up with Mishti. 

I am glad it was to your liking. Hopefully, the next chapter should be up tonight. Thanks again! ❤️ 🤗

A few more blows? smiley44 Hope he will learn sooner rather than later. Would save him and Mishti a lot of energy. smiley36

Yeah, I read it. As much as real the issue is, its very unfortunate.

Thanks to you for giving us these beautiful treats! smiley31 Haha! I understand. Everyone have their days, both good and bad. smiley36

The lazy me combines 2 comments in one 😛 😂

I am just making a rough guess, because I feel it would be too sudden to make him learn about things sooner. He needs to be very cautious with Mishti as of now. Or he can forget about ever receiving a chance to act on his attraction for her and see where things lead them to. 

Thank you so much! I happen to find these comments a treat for myself. So the chapters happen to be worth the efforts. 😆

ShenzK thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

keesh and mishbir are my fav combo...

so u made abir junior to naksh...

its exciting...i would love read more of keesh and mishbir...

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Heart-warming update ❤️

I loved Naksh I think a little too much the sweetest brother around. I’m so happy that Mishti has such a lovely and caring brother and bhabhi. I can see why he is very controlling and protective, when you have experienced such a huge loss like the death of parents you feel as though you have to be ultra conscious of everything to prevent any more loss. It’s kinda like a trauma. Poor baby.

Haaaye loved that ending! Our Abir has Been thrown a rope in the form of Naksh to get to Mishti 😉 Hahaha.. weird analogy and sounded much much better in my head. But still we can’t forget what happened in the previous updates between Mishti and Abir and what’s gonna happen when Naksh finds out the reason for her distress is his junior 🤣 too much fun 🤣 Can’t wait to read more, I’m really hooked on this 🤗

See you on Monday,

Thank you and Take care💕