Many got confused but its not binti ..its a sidnaaz fan whose name is ananya..she chsnged her name to binti and trolling it 😆
oh is it? I just saw Binti 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Many got confused but its not binti ..its a sidnaaz fan whose name is ananya..she chsnged her name to binti and trolling it 😆
oh is it? I just saw Binti 😆
Expected from those idiots
That’s why she made account private
I want all sidnaaz accounts download that vm and share it so that everyone can watch it
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
it is not sid, but close to sid😉😆
even I feel so! Not Sid but very close to Sid and I strongly feel it 😆
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
https://twitter.com/sidharth_shukla/status/1251133472158056448?s=21
Sid started using cause🤣🤣
oh god 🤣
It’s a hint that how much she matters to him
Sidnaz fans should get it
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Expected from those idiots
That’s why she made account private
I want all sidnaaz accounts download that vm and share it so that everyone can watch it
it’s old one and it was posted in one of the threads earlier too
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
it is not sid, but close to sid😉😆
Bahut hee jyaada close hai 😆..mayb id has double access 😛
https://twitter.com/bbthirteen1/status/1251152084851757057?s=21
Don't feel sad Guys that didn't get reply .
But sid mostly replied to sidnaaz fans and also cleared the article thing that it's true and also liked VM .
There were 50k comments , so we can't expect reply ...
So don't get disappointed , better luck next time ....
Don't want to spoil the mood but I just visited Sid's comment section and there were so many abusive and hateful tweets by Asim and sana solo's ..it's sad really...god help all the haters be it Asim,Sana or Sid fans...
Even that Sana fc is getting bashed by solo's from both sides..😔
I pray that God keep Sana and sid far away from all this negativity..
Vaise aaj ek baat notice ki sab ne. Aaj Sana ne kuch post nahi kiya. Naa story . Naa pic. Naa tic tok Naa sc Naa twitter .
Aaj shukla ji ko hi bheja gaya tha Jung kr maidaan mein🤣. And I am glad for it. A push was needed from sid"s side. Finally the one sided rant is over officially