I realised it now how much I missed my music😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I realised it now how much I missed my music😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
To plot daal dimag main😈
Prompt de do Koyi😭
Mujhe SuVan ke liye bhi prompt chahiye...
PreRish ke liye dher saare hain...🤣 but Yeh dono 😩😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I realised it now how much I missed my music😭
😆
Prerish jaaye bhad meOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Prompt de do Koyi😭
Mujhe SuVan ke liye bhi prompt chahiye...
PreRish ke liye dher saare hain...🤣 but Yeh dono 😩😭
For now I need Rudhita
Prompt FFs ke liye mere pass nahi
Has kyun rahi hai?😡
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Prerish jaaye bhad me
For now I need Rudhita
Prompt FFs ke liye mere pass nahi
Kuch bhi prompt de do Rudhita ke liye....😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Has kyun rahi hai?😡
Kuchh nahi... Accha why don't we have a corner where everyone gives prompt and the writers pick them up🤔
FFs ke liye I am toh lost puppyOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Kuch bhi prompt de do Rudhita ke liye....😭
Ek college wala aya tha but it was a bit cheesy
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
FFs ke liye I am toh lost puppy
Ek college wala aya tha but it was a bit cheesy
College wala mere paas bhi hai, but... 20+ chapters ho jayenge
Idea achha haiOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Kuchh nahi... Accha why don't we have a corner where everyone gives prompt and the writers pick them up🤔
Like anyone can put a prompt and people can select them
But we should have a ff thread and an OS thread
Par koi sunega kya?