Font can be better. Also khaali aag? Kuch aur bhi daala na like broken hearts, petals of roses etc.
Styling is awesome.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Font can be better. Also khaali aag? Kuch aur bhi daala na like broken hearts, petals of roses etc.
Styling is awesome.
Yep. I am crazy for them!
Love them too!❤️
She didnt want anything except fire what should I do😆Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Font can be better. Also khaali aag? Kuch aur bhi daala na like broken hearts, petals of roses etc.
Styling is awesome.
Font ka toh mujhe bhi problem laga
Idhar devakshi fans hai??
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Idhar devakshi fans hai??
Main
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Idhar devakshi fans hai??
Hardcore🤪
Lage rahoOriginally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Hardcore🤪
I am glad...
He is playing Kaun tujhe on his mouth organ... my fav song...