Barrister Babu Chat Club #7 *Khoya Khoya Chand*- Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.6k

Users

11

Likes

238

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Chakkar aa rahe hain itni incomprehensible baatein sunkar😆

Lets talk about something you can comprehend then
Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LCZONJ4JAMWTSEMB

Waaaaaaa 😭

Mohit...😭😭😭 My Shravan... I miss him...

What about RB?🤣
Q3NCPZK6DEHIC66U thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Main khud nahi jaanti tujhe kaise bata dun🤣

Oh god!!!

Iss ladke Ko kya hua hai koyi mujhe batayega...

Sunny...

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 5WDA7B7RQRGMIGGU

Oh god!!!

Iss ladke Ko kya hua hai koyi mujhe batayega...

Sunny...

Sunny ko puch

I dont know what eye opening I did

Q3NCPZK6DEHIC66U thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

RB bhaiya hai na 🤣

Shravan...😭😭😭😭😩

I miss him...

Q3NCPZK6DEHIC66U thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Sunny ko puch

I dont know what eye opening I did

Sunny had literally become dumb

He is an ardent followers of Farhan.

Just like Anupam is of Anurag

Yeh dono ladke

Inhe main kabhi samajh nahi paungi...

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: B4TBSNRF5IUOPLNF

RB bhaiya hai na 🤣

Shravan...😭😭😭😭😩

I miss him...

RB ki behen banna toh chod diya tha na tune?
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Lets talk about something you can comprehend then

Thank you, my lord.😆

Q3NCPZK6DEHIC66U thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

RB ki behen banna toh chod diya tha na tune?

RB Ko chodo.

Shravan....😭😭😭😭 Waaaaaaa 😭🤧

I miss him a lot...

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4Z7TDZARBXZZNG3T

Sunny had literally become dumb

He is an ardent followers of Farhan.

Just like Anupam is of Anurag

Yeh dono ladke

Inhe main kabhi samajh nahi paungi...

I cant say anything now

Why the hell is he behaving like this

And whats with aankhe kholna and thing

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".