Time of the month startedOriginally posted by: YGEMPACCFFFVT667
Haein? Kyun bahar ja rhi ho aap? Shopping?
I realised I didnt have any so had to go buy them
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Time of the month startedOriginally posted by: YGEMPACCFFFVT667
Haein? Kyun bahar ja rhi ho aap? Shopping?
I realised I didnt have any so had to go buy them
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mere pass uska number hai jo me use call karu aur woh bata de?
Waise no use of that too
Iss ladke ka main kya Karun...
I am glad at least he is talking to me...😳
His tantrums!!!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Time of the month started
I realised I didnt have any so had to go buy them
I am feeling much irritated
These online classes😡
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why do you think so?
Sometimes what you and Mishti talk goes above my head🤔
Mujhe tum dono samajh nahi aate kabhiOriginally posted by: KSJ54EWC463ZVUBX
Iss ladke ka main kya Karun...
I am glad at least he is talking to me...😳
His tantrums!!!
Pucha usse ki woh devdas jaise behave kyun kar raha tha?
Shayad kabhi na keh saku main tumko
Bole bina samjhlo tum shayad
🥺
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mujhe tum dono samajh nahi aate kabhi
Pucha usse ki woh devdas jaise behave kyun kar raha tha?
Poocha tha... He said, 'You will never understand. I don't want to hurt anyone. So better leave it.'
This happens with me all the time🤣