Yeah I know his father monitors his GmailOriginally posted by: 27AGJXP43EQ7XL6Z
His father monitors his Gmail...
Yeh ladka bhi na sudhrega nahi...
Iska kya Karun main 😒😒😒
Shhh dont tell anything like that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah I know his father monitors his GmailOriginally posted by: 27AGJXP43EQ7XL6Z
His father monitors his Gmail...
Yeh ladka bhi na sudhrega nahi...
Iska kya Karun main 😒😒😒
Shhh dont tell anything like that
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeah I know his father monitors his Gmail
Shhh dont tell anything like that
Aapko pata hai???😲
He isn't talking to me.... 😭
Maine Kiya kya???
I messages him and he replied, Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to anyone. Mujhe Kucch bhi accha nahi lag rha hai.
Originally posted by: A3ZXBFJIPQ4SKFIH
Aapko pata hai???😲
He isn't talking to me.... 😭
Maine Kiya kya???
I messages him and he replied, Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to anyone. Mujhe Kucch bhi accha nahi lag rha hai.
He told me himself
Tu ne kuch nahi kiya hai
Ask him if he will talk to me atleast?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
He told me himself
Tu ne kuch nahi kiya hai
Ask him if he will talk to me atleast?
I will ask him if he will talk to you.
I am getting tensed.
Chalo this might be the first time you aren't angry at him
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Chalo this might be the first time you aren't angry at him
I am tensed. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
He isn't talking to his Di also 😒😒😒😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Itna tension Kyun deta hai 😠😠😠
Ajeeb ho gya hai
Originally posted by: NJR76YODNZB4P7B2
I am tensed. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
He isn't talking to his Di also 😒😒😒😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Itna tension Kyun deta hai 😠😠😠
Ajeeb ho gya hai
Apni badi behen se bhi nahi
Aisa kyun
Because I asked her to check on him.😔
😭😭😭
Uff yeh ladka
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Uff yeh ladka
He just sent me DND 😔