Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wendy25

Not just body language jyoti, their were many other things too..

I too have something to say for long and now I will too once they make things officialπŸ‘πŸΌ

ab ap bade bade log curiosity bdaa rahe hoπŸ˜†, hm bache kab tk wait krenge??πŸ˜†

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

That finger crossed i too noticed..and it was just 2nd week ..tabhi i said i hv a theory ..😈..

Also its true Sid never likes to loose and gets upset if he looses ..

But only time he was more than happy when he lost was the comedy club task which Sana won πŸ˜Ž..Even in that hina khan epi fr elite club ,Sid was so vocal in supporting sana when he said if public gave her highest score it means she has the popularity bec hina was taking asim ka side ..

I think I can make a strong guess. But yes pls jaldi bataana aap. Wish they had shown more sidnaaz in the starting 2 months. I am trying to watch usud's of the starting months  to understand their bond and esp Sid's mood wrt sana . 

Now inthink of it. Sid attention giving tactics in 1st week itself  played a major role for sana to distance herself from paras. Paras ego got hurt. He chose mahira . And then sid just started his game . Slowly steadily, very sneakily . And first chance he got, he made sure sana is with him.om his bed . That was a gr8.move. 

I wish I cld see the convo of sid sana of sharing the same bed 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

What signs you saw in ridhi and Rakesh ? And ridhi asha are besties 

Their were pari...

I cant tell, but I was going through some random IVs once aise hi.. and once in a while i used to land in their group pictures... I somehow used to never feel that connection in Ridhi and Rakesh..

But i did felt it in Asha and ritwil, so i really really pray they work it out..

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Do you remember the scene in the end where Sana says that I have worked for last 3.5 months on this relationship? I don't remember exactly when it was but it was during one of the manao sessions by Sana. 

Now I laugh when I think of that. Madam aapko nahi pata ki dusri taraf se kitni mehnat hui hai. πŸ˜†

Usko realise hua to bhi last week mein. 🀣Tabhi madam ne bola ki starting khud karte hai bill humpe.phat jaaya hai. Poor girl was taken for a ride by sid for whole 4 months. 

Mujhe lagta hai shilpa shetty waale weekend episode mein sid ne saara.khulaasa kiya hogaa. When did was finally 100% sure of sana. 

Hi sana . Ek baat batnaai hain tumko..apun ki nazar tumpe 1st day se thi🀣

She thought kyaa aise hi faaltu mein attention de raha hai sid. With no hidden motives πŸ€ͺ

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Their were pari...

I cant tell, but I was going through some random IVs once aise hi.. and once in a while i used to land in their group pictures... I somehow used to never feel that connection in Ridhi and Rakesh..

But i did felt it in Asha and ritwil, so i really really pray they work it out..

Wendy here is the news of Karan and Anusha

Many articles are out there 

https://news.abplive.com/entertainment/television/karan-kundrra-anusha-dandekar-relationship-over-couple-calls-it-quits-after-dating-for-4-years-1196961

wendy25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

Wendy you said you will tell when right time will come ..pata nahi kab hoga right time ...then plz say what was it and how it happened ..reading all these things about other couples breaking up is not giving a nice feeling ..it’s really sad 😞 

QUOTE=hav123]

Wendy you said you will tell when right time will come ..pata nahi kab hoga right time ...then plz say what was it and how it happened ..reading all these things about other couples breaking up is not giving a nice feeling ..it’s really sad 😞 

[/QUOTE]

Dont be sad hav...

Read post of jyoti, ashwini, catchr, pari , iram, meenakshi.. here..

i feel much better now..you will too

And about that I promise i will the day Sidnaaz goes official..or may be even before that PROMISE

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-xGSZwhSDO/?igshid=1gfveb7bsdyk3

🀣I didn’t realise the first time that she kicked him on his butt 

Hahah but that was way later on. His butt slap to her was in very starting days 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Not just body language jyoti, their were many other things too..

I too have something to say for long and now I will too once they make things officialπŸ‘πŸΌ

Tum dono humara patience test kar rahe ho πŸ˜ˆ

thoda taras khao hum pe - kab Batana hai tab ye topic uthana otherwise mere Raat ki neend kharab ho jati hai πŸ˜†

reham karo... πŸ˜³

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/sidharth_shukla/status/699855825414680576?s=20

just posting as TSS ws surprised that sid never used to use emojee beforeπŸ˜†, so yeah!!!

wendy25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I think I can make a strong guess. But yes pls jaldi bataana aap. Wish they had shown more sidnaaz in the starting 2 months. I am trying to watch usud's of the starting months  to understand their bond and esp Sid's mood wrt sana . 

Now inthink of it. Sid attention giving tactics in 1st week itself  played a major role for sana to distance herself from paras. Paras ego got hurt. He chose mahira . And then sid just started his game . Slowly steadily, very sneakily . And first chance he got, he made sure sana is with him.om his bed . That was a gr8.move. 

I wish I cld see the convo of sid sana of sharing the same bed 

@bold Agreee  yaar First Month. πŸ˜‘

It was the most important time from Sid's pov, majority of him falling in love happened in that time, but we are shown Sana's side more,after SR part,hence one sided crap came in existence....

BB makers might not have shown it due to lack of vocalising by sid.. on the other hand Sana being overly vocal naturally grabbed camera's attention...

And Yes.  i so want to see how sana shifted to Sidharth's bed.  So damn much. πŸ˜­