Hi vampire

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the update 

ya let me update it dear

keep reading 

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Alisha306

Hi, Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.

Excellent episode.

Waiting for the next.

Hi Alisha

thanks for the comment

yes dear I am fine 

hope you are too doing good 

ya let me update the next 

keepr reading 

Originally posted by Ishveer45

Lovely episode 👏😳👍🏼

Hi dear

thanks for the comment

keep reading 

Originally posted by Ishaani999

How do you do?

Like the update a lot. Happy that Ishveer are going to marry again. Nirbhai's mother is disgusting. Hope she won't ruin his ceremony.

Hi Sanjana

thanks for the comment

yes dear I am doing good 

yes dear Ishveer may marry again 

yes now Nirbhay's mother is disgusting 

wish that she does not ruin the marriage

keep reading 

Originally posted by Mary456

Wonderful, dear.

Keep on writing

Hi Mary 

thanks for the comment

ya let me update it dear 

keep reading 

Originally posted by jasminerahul

ranveer saying I love you n ishani saying let me tell you tonight was romantic. ranveer ragini has dressed well for the function.surprising that ranveer told ishani that their wedding is also going to take place.are they going to get married again?nice pics

welcome back 

Hi Jasmine 

thanks for the comments

glad you liked Ranveer telling I love to Ishani and Ishani telling she will tell it tonight 

and Ranveer and Raagini's dresses 

hmm yes now Ranveer has told Ishani that their wedding is also going to take place 

mm may be they can get their marriage again 

glad you liked the pics

thanks for the warm welcome again 

keep reading 

Hi my dear lovable Readers,

This is your Sakshi. I didn't update the story for almost 4 months and when I made the new update I thought that I have lost all of my beautiful readers. I was in a doubt whether you guys will turn up to read my story but guys really you all made me to have emotional tears by still being hooked up to my story . 

I know I am not frequently updating my story but I will make sure to make a small update at least here after. I will change myself my dears. Love you all. 

Ranveer's unsaid feelings will be seeing lot of twists and turns here after. Keep hooked. 

Yours Sakshi

Edited by sakshi5050 - 4 years ago

Episode 758

Ranveer was playing with Raagini in his hands were by that time Ria dressed up in a traditional attire came near Ranveer.

Ria:Hi RV...

Ranveer(hearing this voice turned and saw and getting its Ria had a bit uncomfortable face were making up himself):Hello Ria..

Ria(with a cute smile and mesmerizing look):You look smart RV...

Ranveer:Haan...Thank you...(making up himself):you make yourself comfortable let me go to the stage..

Ria:wo...(before Ria could complete Ranveer started to walk from there she had a what to react face).

Ranveer walked from there were as he was walking towards the stage Shikhar and his family members entered the hall were Ranveer seeing them.

Ranveer:Welcome all of you (he gave a wide smile).

Shikhar and his family members smiled happily. Ranveer too started to talk to them happily were by that time Krisha and Devarsh came to them with a happy smile and welcomed them.

Ranveer(seeing Krisha):Krisha you make them comfortable.

Krisha:Haan sure...(she started to take Shikhar and family with her)

Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and he started to walk towards the stage were in the stage Amba, Baa and Laxmi were seeing the Mantras Pandit was telling were Ranveer got in the stage and he stood near Amba. Amba smiled seeing Ranveer and pinched Raagini's cheek were Ranveer too smiled to Amba.

Pandit(after few minutes):Call the groom....

Ranveer:haan Panditji let me....(telling it he took his phone from the pocket of his kurta and he dialed to Uttam and informed Uttam to bring Nirbhay).

It was next 5 minutes were Nirbhay was coming down in the stairs along with Uttam and Vikram. Nirbhay was dressed up so well as a Groom were he was having so much smile in his face. He was wearing a Blue pant and Blue Kurta were he was wearing a black overcoat were he was looking like

Uttam and Vikram brought Nirbhay to the Mandap and Nirbhay seeing all of them and welcomed all of them by joining his hands and he sat in the Mandap.Everyone had a happy smile were Arthi Had so much happiness as she saw her Bhaiya in this attire. Pandit started to tell Mantras were Nirbhay too was chanting the Mantras that Pandit was telling him. After few more minutes...

Pandit:Bring the Bride to the stage...

Ranveer:Haan let me..(he took his phone and called to Ishani were the ring went and he waited for Ishani to pick the call).

Ishani who was now ready in silk saree and make up was now in Rithika's room and was smiling with Rithika who was now completely ready as a Bride.

Ishani(smiling to Rithika):You know go and stand in front of Nirbhay I am sure he will be flat...

Rithika gave a smile were that was the moment Ishani's phone rang being in the dressing table were she saw the phone and getting its Ranveer and she picked the call.

Ishani:Haan Ranveer....

Ranveer:Bring Rithika down Ishani..

Ishani:Haan okay...(cutting the call and seeing Rithika):Let us go...

Rithika shook her head as okay were she was completely ready as a bride were she was looking so daringly beautiful in her attire.She was in a pink Bridal make up where she was looking like:

Rithika started to walk along with Ishani were Ishani too was walking with Rithika. They both walked in the corridor and came to the stairs were as they both came almost everyone's eyes fell over Rithika as she was coming as the Bride. Nirbhay had a cute smile seeing Rithika were Ishani seeing Nirbhay and then seeing Rithika.

Ishani:I said know Nirbhay will be flat see his face he is so happy in seeing you.

Rithika(with a smile):Haan I agree Nirbhay is flat only seeing me today. But you too see your Husband's face...

Ishani hearing it saw Ranveer were Ranveer's eyes was stuck over her so well. He was surely not in this world he has lost himself completely to Ishani. He was having Raagini in his hands and was seeing Ishani so well. Ishani was beautifully dressed up in a silk saree as per his demand were Ishani was looking beautiful in her multi color silk saree(Note: sorry I didn't get image of Ishani with Silk saree so kindly imagine Ishani in the below shown Make up).

Rithika:Did you see Ranveer? hmm he is in love with you even today after these many days of your marriage. I want the same thing from Nirbhay..

Ishani(seeing Rithika):Haan he too will be a good husband to you for sure..(she smiled to Rithika).

Rithika too smiled to Ishani were they both came down and Ishani Brought Rithika to the stage and she made Rithika to sit next to Nirbhay were everyone had a happy smile seeing the couple on the stage. Ishani went and stood next to Ranveer were Ranveer saw her a cute look and gave a wink were Ishani gave a cute smile to him. Rithika joined her hands and welcomed everyone and she saw Nirbhay were Nirbhay smiled to her with a cute smile.

Nirbhay's mother(seeing the Driver):This much time to Reach RV mansion?

Driver:Madam the road is blocked due to some political meeting it seems that is why I am going in another route. This route will take little time Madam. 

Nirbhay's mother(with a irritated face):Tk go fast..

Driver:Okay madam. 

Nirbhay's mother(in thoughts):If I didn't reach on time means this marriage will happen. I have to go there quickly...(she was having a cunning face).

Screen splits on Nirbhay and Rithika smiling to each other and Nirbhay Mother's irritated face. 

To be Continued 😉😉

#SAKSHI#

The mother is out to stop the wedding. Hope she gets delayed.

is ria after RV?nice look for nirbhay and ritika.ishani in silk Saree.wow.ranveer lost in her was romantic. ritika telling ishani to look at ranveer too to see how he is flattered by her was sweet.shocking that nirbhay's mom is coming to stop the wedding.hope she fails