Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes dear... they very much fun and sensible..😉
Kuch bhi nahi.. they were going deep into the ocean but I pulled them at the right time. 🤣
Hailaaaa😲
which ocean😲
yup i started following @Ruhi and @Diya too on wattpad..
My id is same.. u will recognise it..😃
Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore
Lol.... same here...
Oyee jayu u know rhea came today for chat (Q & A) session.. Thanks to ammu that she told rhea is online otherwise i wld have missed it.. I asked around 10 questions..😛😆 I asked many questions related to her then i asked abt mishbir and her bonding with Shaheer and other two.. but Ek to kyaa half reply bhi nahi mila muje😆 I think she thght its easy to give answers but hum logo ne barsaat ker di uspee😳😆
But i m glad first shaheer came on twitter for chat and now rhea..
Rhesha ke pyaar wala ocean 😆😳
Originally posted by: piyasingh
yup i started following @Ruhi and @Diya too on wattpad..
My id is same.. u will recognise it..😃
That's great. I'll check it now. Was busy the whole day.
Originally posted by: piyasingh
yup i started following @Ruhi and @Diya too on wattpad..
My id is same.. u will recognise it..😃
I followed you back Piya. ⭐️ 🤗
In the ocean of analytics🤣...
Originally posted by: piyasingh
pyaar wala ocean (Read 😆😳
Hoiyeee 🤣