Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: srini18

Thank you for the PM!! Very exciting read till now and free flowing... The USP of the story is Ruhi, her struggle and craving  to indulge in maternal affection was so poignantly written... 

Also, the bond between MiMi and Ruhi is so warming... I have read another story where you presented MiMi love  in a very engaging and entertaining manner.. Even in this work, the duo were relentless in taking care of Ishita and Ruhi..It’s not like they were acting as the guardians of Ruhi but they treated Ruhi as her daughter, the care, concern and control for Ruhi was very evident..

Also Ishita Ruhi’s bond was overwhelming... The cute banters of Ruhi, hoping that her mother would wake up one day from her slumber and shower umpteen love on her.. Infact, the idea of blinking eyes by Ishita post her recovery was so convincing.. 

Coming to IshRa, perhaps there are Ishita and Raman... They were separated or forced to.. By reading the prologue, it seems Raman’s ears were filled against Ishita and a misunderstanding was deliberately created between the couple... The scar was so deep that Raman is not even willing to take her name whereas Ishita couldn’t get over him.. In a way it was Raman who was partly responsible for the revival of Ishita... That temple conversation between Ruhi and Raman is a testimony of the fact that blood is always thicker than water...

Perhaps, Ishita’s mother could have plotted something against the couple, owing to the difference of status between the couple as Ishita severed ties with her family.... 

Thank u srini 

Glad u read this story

Yup ruhi is usp of this story..

harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishra2015

Nice update 

Raman misses ishita

But why he is angry with her

Update soon

Thanks

Will reveal soon

harshiidiv thumbnail

Thanks

harshiidiv thumbnail

Teaser

Ruhi comes inside room to say bye to ishita before going to school

Ruhi : see mumma i'm all ready for school, you take of youself ..ishita blinked her eyes in affirmation, ruhi kissed her cheeks & headed towards her school

Ishita (St) : please murugan make ruhi & raman meet again i m sure if they will keep meeting then that day is not far when he will come to know about ruhi & me too..

Raman was finding his file in bookshelf  when a album fell down

Raman : ohh godd is it the place to keep all this, ye jarur maa ne rakha hoga i had told her many times to not keep other thing in my study but she won't listen.. He about to keep it away when a photograph of his & ishita fell down, he take it & caresses her face as it was pic of their first meet..

That's all for teaser..

Love

Harshita

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing teaser dr

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz soon 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting tzr