Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
our expression to the entire track 🤣
I know 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
our expression to the entire track 🤣
I know 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am waiting for the day Erica pulls Karan's cheeks 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Last year wali baatOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
since the day I came to know you make gifs 🤷♀️
That would be worth watching 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am waiting for the day Erica pulls Karan's cheeks 🤣

Kitna tolerant hai yeh 🤧

It was their loss and they deserved the shit that took place 😏

Yeah that was so obvious. 😈

Good night! 😆
I think she got what he wanted to say because it was conveyed wordlessly.
Matching colors again😆 apun sochta hai ki who decides what to wear everyday and who follows🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Good night! 😆
I think she got what he wanted to say because it was conveyed wordlessly.
I liked the scene setting☺️ the chandelier there☺️
Chalo madam samjhi toh sahi kuch🤣