Lately I've been focusing more upon animated signatures. 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
jiya ka ek line yaad aa raha hai. 😆 though accha bana hai 😆
Thank you so much! 😁😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lately I've been focusing more upon animated signatures. 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
jiya ka ek line yaad aa raha hai. 😆 though accha bana hai 😆
Thank you so much! 😁😊
this one is really really good and I think this is wonderful with the pics selected and how it is merged to make the edit...👏
Minus two pics? 😆🤓Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
minus two pics on both the sides, edit accha bana tha 👍🏼
again very good edit 👏👍
😒 mere edits/mere liye edits mat Bana. 🤔Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Lately I've been focusing more upon animated signatures. 😆
Thank you so much! 😁😊
This one actually looks beautiful. ❤️
Prerna's two pics. Walk toh dono ka tha uska khud ka nahi 🤪Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Minus two pics? 😆🤓
yea kaunsa app hai mujhne janna haiOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
This one actually looks beautiful. ❤️
Shru the edits are ☺️