Same! BH2 forum is already open🥳
Oh really didnt see .. but I dont think I will be there. I‘ll watch but I wont be on the forum.. maybe AT
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Same! BH2 forum is already open🥳
Oh really didnt see .. but I dont think I will be there. I‘ll watch but I wont be on the forum.. maybe AT
free to use
Hi all sharing some creations
do not cut/crop/edit/ claim as yours
link to my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/priyacreationz

smaller size for IF guidelines

Hi lianabeautifull
thank you 🤗
Congratulation, guys!
I just need to BM this latest one to my list ;)
It's exactly two years since BP aired. Still can't get over the little banter of AdiYa's first meet. ❤️
Lands into Adi's dreamy land.
Lands into Adi's dreamy land.
Shenz, it's been a while!🤗
Shenz, it's been a while!🤗
Hey, Leena! 🤗
Yeah! It's been a while. How are you?
Heyyy!🤗
Am fine alhamdulilah and u ? <3
All good. It's just that I suddenly feel like a prisoner who has been home arrested. Damn, the lockdown, it's gonna drive me insane.
Hopefully things return to normal soon.
PROLOGUE Aditya and Zoya are childhood friends who didn't see each other in person until they met in their youth. They used to see each other...
17