Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsRishabhBajaj thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Awww first 2 Update is very pleasant to read Manjari...im now very much curious to know next part..very much intriguing..keep update soon..WC in this forum.. N Rishab serf meri hai 😎

HEY! Thank you so much! 

MrsRishabhBajaj toh main hu 😎

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

The story line is good 

It feels good to see such an awesome story

I wouldve suggested something but seeing the note on the first post I stop myself

Hi! Thank you :)

And please do share your suggestions! Its always appreciated

What did the note on page 1 say?

CHAPTER 3: The Complicated NO!

Rishabh was busy in meetings all day. He worked hard. He was good at his work. He believed in Smart work and not hard work. Why spend time building a business when you can take-over? He believed in buying businesses and then run it in his own way. The way of success. He had about 7 companies and all of them were profit making. He always knew how to extract profit and that is why today, at the young age of 27 he was so successful. While other kids were doing assignments and doing homework in college, he used to be interning at big companies and shadowing small businessman. As soon as he would understand the working of the company he would jump to another. He needed to know everything. He spent his summers driving rich businessmen around, eavesdropping on their calls and learning negotiation.

He sat in his car at 10 pm completely exhausted and checked his phone. 10 missed calls from Anurag Basu. What is this idiot up to? He thought as he called him up.

“How can you ignore 10 calls from me? What if I was dead?” Anurag said sounding annoyed.

“You aren’t. But I’m about to die. I’m tired.”

“NO. I am about to die & you’re going to meet me now.” Anurag demanded.

“Kya ho gaya?”

“Mil tu. Batata hu.” Anurag said.

“Abhi main Bandra se nikla hu. Ghar jaa raha hu. Colaba nahi aa sakta. Samajh bhai. Kal milte hai.”

“Rishabh dad ne mere liye ek rishta dhunda hai!” Anurag exclaimed.

Suddenly there was a shine in Rishabh’s eyes. “Wow!” he exclaimed. “ Congratulations! Finally ab tu mujhe akela chodega.”

“Shut up! Tum mere saath chaloge kal.”

“What? Are you crazy? Bilkul nahi.” Rishabh replied immediately.

“You are good at these things. Mujhe nahi pata kya baat karni hai.”

“Dekho Anurag. Yeh sab main nahi kar sakta tumhare saath. You can do this bro. You just have to go and talk about likes, dislikes, hobbies & sex.”

“WHAT! Mazaak mat kar yaar. I am really stressed.”

“Arre its just a girl. Zyada se zyada kya, mana kar degi tujhse shaadi karne ke liye aur kya?”

“I don’t want to get married now. And I don’t believe in arranged marriages.”

“Just go meet her. Drink a cup of coffee and say no.”

“Just come with me please!”

“No. See its that easy.”

“Pehli baar tujhse kuch maang raha hu.” Anurag said emotionally blackmailing. He had a grin on his face now. Because now Rishabh would definitely have to come. He didn’t reply.

“Thanks dude. See you. Kal 6 pm, Café Kalaghoda. Bas one cup of coffee and me saying no. We will be done within 45 minutes tops.”

“Impossible. Its too far.”

“I love you too!”

“Go tell that girl!” Rishabh said annoyed.

Anurag lauhed and cut the call.

Prerna was very angry with her mother. Maa ne bina mujhse baat kiye ese kese milne ke liye haan keh diya. Mujhe nahi karni abhi shaadi. Prerna retorted in her head. She drove angrily down to kalaghoda café. She had already fought with Veena over this in the morning. She had reached late to work. She had even scolded Shivani for small things. It was turning out to be a very bad day. I will just meet him, drink a cup of hot steaming coffee and leave. I can just say no.Veena had promised Prerna that if she didn’t like the boy she could say no. He was the son of an old friend of Prerna’s dad. They had proposed the rishta so Veena didn’t want to refuse.

Prerna stopped the car with a screeching noise. Parked the car in the worst possible way and got out of the car. She stomped down to the café. At the entrance she asked for Anurag Basu. She was directed by a steward to an empty table.

Wow, so he isn’t even on time. Horrible. This will never work out.

Anurag paced up and down outside Kalaghoda café. Kabhi toh time pe aaja Mr. busy Bajaj. He called up Rishabh.

“I will reach in 15 minutes! Please ander jaa baith. Woh late hi hogi. Bohot traffic hai ese bhi. I will be there. Mere liye ek black coffee. Thanks” Rishabh said in a hurry.

“Waiter nahi hu main!” Anurag retorted.

“Theek hai, okay. I am going home.” Rishabh smirked.

“Sorry! Hu main waiter. Le liya tera order. Come fast.” Anurag said holding his head.

“Calm down and go in. I’ll be there in no time.” Rishabh smiled. Anurag was his only friend. He was thankful for him.

Anurag calmed down. Took a deep breath. It’s just a girl. He told himself as he walked in.

He was directed by the steward to the table. Shit! Yeh toh already aa chuki hai.He told himself. He took another deep breath and went up to her.

She stood up and looked at him. “Hi, Anurag?” She asked.

Anurag looked at her and smiled. She was tall, slim, had big doe brown eyes and looked as innocent as a child.

“Anurag Basu?” She repeated.

Anurag broke his trance and nodded. “Hi, yes, Prerna right?”

She awkwardly smiled. They sat in silence while Anurag went through the menu. His heart was racing and he couldn’t understand what was on the menu.

“Are you okay?” Prerna asked. She could see the signs of nervousness. He was sweating.

He nodded. He placed his order. “Ek black coffee and ek Cappucino.” He told the waiter.

Prerna looked confused. “You like coffee so much?” She asked.

Anurag laughed. “Nahi woh mera ek dost aa raha hai.”

“What?” Prerna said a little taken aback.

“I am sorry, this is my first time and –“He calms you down?” Prerna completed his sentence.

Anurag was smitten. It was like all his nervousness had gone away and he could just stare at her. On top of it all she understood him so well. He had definitely not expected this.

“If it makes you feel better, its my first time too.” Prerna said with a small smile.

“I’m sure, ofcourse no one is dumb enough to reject you.” He mumbled.

“Excuse me?” Prerna said.

“Nothing. Nothing important. I’m just slightly nervous. Anyway, what would you like to have?”

“Ive already ordered my cappuccino.” She said.

“Oh wow, our choices are similar.” Anurag said. He couldn’t take his eyes off her.

“About 60% people drink cappuccino in India.” Prerna corrected. “Its quite common.”

“Ofcourse.” Anurag said trying to focus on starting a conversation. “So I’ve heard you’re a therapist. What made you want to be one?”

“I have always wanted to study human behaviour. In school I never had a lot of friends but I used to observe people. It made me curious. So I started reading books on Human behaviour and psychology.—“And here you are, a PhD in psychology. Wow.” Anurag said impressed. 

Before he could say another word Rishabh entered the room and waved at Anurag from the door. Anurag paused. Shit, maybe I shouldn’t have called him. I actually want to get to know her more. With him here this will be difficult. And he thinks I’m going to say no.

Before Anurag could wave back Rishabh was at the table taking his chair and turned to say hi to Prerna. “Hi, I’m Rishabh Baja—”

Prerna froze. Rishabh blinked once. Twice. Again. Prerna is actualy here?A small smile crept on his face. He looked at her again. This time with all the love he had been storing.

Prerna could not believe it. She just stared at him frozen. Anurag broke the tension with an introduction. “Prerna this is Rishabh. He is a very old friend.”

“And Rishabh, this is—“Prerna” Rishabh completed, still looking at her with eyes full of love. One blink and he might even cry.

Prerna looked away. She looked to the table. Her mind trying to find words. Her heart shuddered.

“How do you know?” Anurag asked Rishabh.

Rishabh calmly looked at his friend and said, “Abhi toh tumne kaha.”

Anurag gave a cheeky smile. As soon as Rishabh sat down it all hit him. She was here to talk about getting married to Anurag. “No!” Rishabh said out loud.

“No?” Anurag asked him.

“NO.” Rishabh said boldly eying Anurag to say no to Prerna.

Anurag looked up at him. Signalling him to shut up. Prerna looked confused. The waiter came with their order breaking the awakwardness. Rishabh was still processing it all. Prerna was figuring out how to leave and Anurag wanted to spend more time alone with Prerna.

I hope you liked the chapter :) Do leave behind your feedback!

Edited by MrsRishabhBajaj - 4 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Rishabh has worked so hard to reach this height of success! I am proud of him 👏

Hayee. Bechara ka pyaar uske best friend se shadi karne chala hai 🥺

And Anurag already likes her. Let’s see how the dynamics between the trio will change now 😳

Can’t wait to read more 

Ghosh.M. thumbnail

Rishabh is the definition of success😍 but Anurag is smitten already😵💔 what will happen🤔 please update soon😃

MishtiNew thumbnail

Lovely update❤️😳

Loved it to the core.

Anurag is already smitten by Prerna unknown to the fact of Rishabh and Prerna's past😔. 

Rishabh Bajaj, the business tycoon. 

Loved it. Please continue soon.❤️

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj

HEY! Thank you so much! 

MrsRishabhBajaj toh main hu 😎

You know you are arguing with the wrong person?😆

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj

Hi! Thank you :)