😛Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I watched all videos on his IG. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😛Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I watched all videos on his IG. 😆
Bathroom - Baithey rahiye.🤣 aur toh nanga scene hai nahi minus JaNu SR 🤣 and I guess two/three more just hit & miss 🤣Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Oppo. Aisa konsa post dekha hai!? I also want to see his six packs ☺️
complete quickly and reach their ramadaan trackOriginally posted by: opsora2090
chalo jitna nangu pangu karan hai woh mai 10-12 din mai complete kar lungi dekke , cos ramadan aa rahe hai , toh nei dekh payungi
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Bathroom - Baithey rahiye.🤣 aur toh nanga scene hai nahi minus JaNu SR 🤣 and I guess two/three more just hit & miss 🤣
There were too many hits and miss scenes. ☺️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeah why not? Likho.
Okie 😳
What's there to even ask?? Jo chahe Woh likho 😛
Requests hain toh do phir! Kaise scenes chahiye 😆
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Opoo tumhare liye vm bana diya hope acha ho.....
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-1RY8VgZgg/?igshid=15jgxddvf1rjh
amazing Annu.. thx for making for me.. aww.. MF pe bhi post kar
❤️WowwwOriginally posted by: Annu8193
Opoo tumhare liye vm bana diya hope acha ho.....
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-1RY8VgZgg/?igshid=15jgxddvf1rjh
Hello Esha❤️🤗
I'm good....Yeah staying indoors only and watching movies and series❤️
What about you?❤️
Sab Kismat ka Lak hai
ismai keya shak hai
Arj kia hai
Track kay Piche Lorry
Track kay Piche Lorry
Rb ko Milna Chiye
Prerna kay tarafse Sorry 😎