Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I love office romance☺️
Thats 2nd in my list after kitchen romance☺️😆
Specially office romance before wedding☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I love office romance☺️
Thats 2nd in my list after kitchen romance☺️😆
Specially office romance before wedding☺️
Meanwhile people who work at RuAn,
"teeno ko boss kisne banaya be?" *Pakistani upset uncle*
🤣
I loved the photocopy scene☺️
Wish we got more of those🤔
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Vikram will get most brutal death in the hands of Maya. Before that I want Rudy to beat Vikram black and blue😈
👍🏼
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Vikram will get most brutal death in the hands of Maya. Before that I want Rudy to beat Vikram black and blue😈
Thats the second most awaited scene after the SR😈
Kuch karega tab na rokne ka baat🤣🤣
Maya can stop you😆