appu...ritvik chat is cute yar...Originally posted by: Appu1981
What did you hear.. pls pm.. now even I’m curious that what made you so mad
we are just having fun...
ritvik is so adorable and he shares good bond with rhesha...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
appu...ritvik chat is cute yar...Originally posted by: Appu1981
What did you hear.. pls pm.. now even I’m curious that what made you so mad
we are just having fun...
ritvik is so adorable and he shares good bond with rhesha...
Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
Hahha ok, I'll PM you soon. Be ready for the spam😆🤗
Ohh well you're lucky...most Disney movies are short (max 90 mins or less than 2 hours) 😃
Haha I haven't watched all the avengers movies either😵
Thank u so much Nandu..u r truly a blessing in disguise..I was so confused on what to watch😆😆u have to PM me..
It was during Rhesha iv that I came to know sha is a big fan of super heroes..that's marvel studio ryt?? The boys from my class during school was also big fan of this avenger series they went to watch the movie endgame the day it was released😆😆so I got so curious abt what exactly is there in the avenger series..but the curiosity still remains and I dare to watch it..still stuck.. hopefully I will be able to watch it🤗🤗
Yes but did Kaveri say something bad.. on Twitter there is a mini war going on bcoz of kaveri’s iv
idk what kaveri said... ask ammu, she knows...Originally posted by: Appu1981
Yes but did Kaveri say something bad.. on Twitter there is a mini war going on bcoz of kaveri’s iv
idk what kaveri said... ask ammu, she knows...
I've pmed u ruhi.🤗
Originally posted by: Appu1981
Yes but did Kaveri say something bad.. on Twitter there is a mini war going on bcoz of kaveri’s iv
I saw that yaar..but we shouldnt bring that up here .wiat I will pm u
Originally posted by: The_incredible
I've mentioned many times that I'm a curious cat..so whenever I open insta and see some live video ,I go and check😆😆usual hai woh.. specially when the person is someone from the show..🤗🤗
But do u know what I have heard..I can't just say it here btw.😡😡
even I want to know re😃
Pm me to😃
Originally posted by: The_incredible
I've mentioned many times that I'm a curious cat..so whenever I open insta and see some live video ,I go and check😆😆usual hai woh.. specially when the person is someone from the show..🤗🤗
But do u know what I have heard..I can't just say it here btw.😡😡
What happened Ammu? What made you so angry?
I just watched bits and pieces of Ritwik's interview. I love this guy's responses. He knows very well how to handle the questions thrown his way. 😆