Anyone up for a Harry potter-ish MayRa OS, even if no one is, I am, so I'll write it anyway, ok bye🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anyone up for a Harry potter-ish MayRa OS, even if no one is, I am, so I'll write it anyway, ok bye🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Someone wrote in the mirchi live chat that you should practice catching rats at your place🤣🤣
So mean😳
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Anyone up for a Harry potter-ish MayRa OS, even if no one is, I am, so I'll write it anyway, ok bye🤣
Sounds interesting
Waiting to read😆
*Insert Apna toh kaam hi hai from Made in Heaven*🤣
There were stunts of holding animals in KKK10, maybe that's why someone wrote that.. Shivin handled it well!
Originally posted by: tournesol
There were stunts of holding animals in KKK10, maybe that's why someone wrote that.. Shivin handled it well!
Ik, but aise kisi ke darr ka mazak nahi udaata.
Anyway, saanu ki?🤷♀️
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Maine TV pe dekha hai, shock se memroy jaave hai, toh waapas bhi aave hai
-P.K
🤣
Doctors kis ko chahiye, jab ek maar se kaam chal jaye🤣🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Anyone up for a Harry potter-ish MayRa OS, even if no one is, I am, so I'll write it anyway, ok bye🤣
Interesting take!!
Looking forward to read.
P.S-I have never read or seen Harry Potter series. Maybe odd one out.
Interesting take!!
Looking forward to read.
P.S-I have never read or seen Harry Potter series. Maybe odd one out.
Dont worry, I'll be providing context, I know many haven't watched the movies/read the books👍🏼 though you should👍🏼😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ik, but aise kisi ke darr ka mazak nahi udaata.
Anyway, saanu ki?🤷♀️
Woh to hai, I anyway found it a cute darr 😆 But what can we do..
@Boldit: That's the key to all problems 😆