Do people get sad when their fav tv show couple breaks up ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Cause a show I watch is about to have a break up of beautiful relationship that’s been built up for a year and half. All out the window. An I know a lot of people watch Pakistani or Indian daily soaps. When the ship breaks what do you do ?? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I get drunk and go to bed. That’s Depressing shit. Who needs that kind of negativity 

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Are u talking abt offscreen or onscreen breakup? 

For me personally it was disheartening to see karan tacker and Krystle D'Souza friendship hitting the rock bottom..never thought they will be away from each other for soo long... although they never admitted to their relationship openly but it seems they completely called it off😢😥

Also ksg and shilpa anand in reel life...when shilpa anand left dill mill gayye back in 2008!..and we had to watch sukriti kandpal's bland acting and chemistry wid ksg...

I remember armaan ridhima were a rage at that time..and audience went haywire when shilpa left the show😢

From Hollywood i would say ian somerhalder and nina dobrev breakup was quite upsetting but then again it was Not surprising as hw couples are tend to either break up or divorce after marriage 😅

Edited by ShamrozSays - 4 years ago
Ennuyi thumbnail

Yes, I was sad when my first ever ship Rajeev and Aamna broke up 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sadness over reel ships is completely normal and I've been there so many times lol. Whether it's tv shows,movies or literature, when your ship breaks up after years of push and pull or never sails it's hurts smiley28😔 

I was sad when Femir didnt happened and emir fell in love with gunes 🥺😭 but it's normal I believe.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

My onscreen ships have always sailed.i don't ship couples offscreen.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah I go down with the ship.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dimaag itna bhi kharaab nahi hai.😆

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yes it does.......though i remember feel sad when the couple from JNDSD were broken off cause the other lead was the first love of the female lead.......it was actually HDDCS but with the girl going back to the first guy....... after that there was this one show on netflix that i stopped watching cause they broke off the ship..... though they were real life couple...

now i stopped investing in the reel life ships...