Originally posted by: lovepooo

Mjhe bhi dikh rha πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Its not healthy for us uma πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

I can see too

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Yeah, with his feet wide seated on the edge of a bed or something and hands raised into the pic taking position πŸ˜³

Yes exactly in that manner

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I can see a guy! Very much like Sidharth seated! πŸ˜³πŸ€ͺ

did you? πŸ™„

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

I don't have the background for your anger on poor fella as I couldn't go through all the posts but somehow I find baaz very cute. 

I thought our-they don't care about SNIT activities and were not-so-accidentally dropping hints. Solos - I skip for my own sanity. I remain in my happy world unless it is disturbed directly by our-they. The people who matter. 

Ayyo! I adore Baaz πŸ’‹  πŸ˜† I was just saying he himself sets the narrative for the curiosity πŸ˜† and then log bill phaadte hai humpar! Fans will ask shit- avoid karna seekhna haina πŸ˜† As for their position on SNIT, I am royally confused as third parties keep sending contradictory hints. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I commented fr a sidnaaz live πŸ˜†..i want last time type goof up fm separate rooms πŸ˜†

me too me too πŸ˜†

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

Today’s bb episode β€œWKV” in which navazudin and sunil Grover came , that suney leone orchestra task....they cut shower task in which paras and sana does task....but it’s good they skip that part coz in this sana on each question gave only paras name, and paras was telling β€œeven she disconnected with me still taking my name in every question” 🀒...one more task they cut where sid and rashmi bomb wire cut and getting special power task , in this sana innocently said to salman β€œMai sid ka katna chahti hu”  and salman replied β€œye sid ka wire katna chahti hain” πŸ˜† that was the cute scene of sidnaaz but they cut it πŸ˜”

Was mahira arguing with sid was shown infront of salman?

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Yes exactly in that manner

Thankyou πŸ˜³πŸ™

Uma2010 thumbnail

In detail! 😳

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Am not watching the re-run. And hence the query. What is the length of these episodes? If they are deleting out portions, are they adding anything at all? Or do they have even more advertising than earlier which is sort of impossible for re-runs, but still? And to have the β€œGroupism” moment cut is a real pity- one of my favorite early moments of theirs. Wanted Sidharth and Sana to watch it on the re-run.

Inka kaatna chahti hoon was🀣🀣🀣someone posted on twitter yesterday that unseen was shown where sana was talking to sid , fifi and sid dey. So ya they are cutting the scenes and also adding some 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

I can see a guy! Very much like Sidharth seated! πŸ˜³πŸ€ͺ

Now I saw it, I thought it’s edited version but yeah he is in the same position as he took one pic of Sana during that photoshoot? πŸ˜”
but is it Sid ? πŸ˜†