Originally posted by: pranurosid
@Bold - I think you've said that he looked like a mango/sunflower in this look😆
Mango is better😆
Mango is tastier as well😉 Okk bye🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pranurosid
@Bold - I think you've said that he looked like a mango/sunflower in this look😆
Mango is better😆
Mango is tastier as well😉 Okk bye🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Hi ladies, I am back 🤗 Bartan dhoke aa rahi hu 😆
Hum to tumhari hi raha dekh rahe the😳😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I remember Frau and Junge now🥳🤣
Aapko bhi maya ki tarah kuch kuch yaad araha hai 🤣
Originally posted by: pranurosid
@Bold - I think you've said that he looked like a mango/sunflower in this look😆
Oh yes mango also 😆 And not sunflower, sun. Because sunflower is tournesol in French. 😉
Also all the gopis are like sunflower to Prannath. 😳
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Hum to tumhari hi raha dekh rahe the😳😆
Mujhe laga tum Prannath k charan sparsh ki raah dekh rahi ho 🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Oh yes mango also 😆 And not sunflower, sun. Because sunflower is tournesol in French. 😉
Also all the gopis are like sunflower to Prannath. 😳
That's the meaning of Username...wanted to ask sometime...
Now I know...Niceee⭐️
And it means you are welcome young lady, right? 😊
Mujhe laga aap treta yug mein hongi ...charan sparsh karte hua😆
And no one had to die infront of him for that too happen