Mirror scenes so peaceful
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mirror scenes so peaceful
Originally posted by: tournesol
Good morning Darshi 🤗 How are you
I am good woke up late.. sab ramayan ki kripa hai ki patidev der raat tak wohi dekhte rahe..🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I am good woke up late.. sab ramayan ki kripa hai ki patidev der raat tak wohi dekhte rahe..🤣
Hello🤗
Hugs you🤗
Itna sannata kyun hai bhai😆
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Itna sannata kyun hai bhai😆
Sab Rudra ka dimaag khoj rahe hai🤣
Tab tak dalgona coffee banate hai👍🏼
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Hello anyone there?🤗
Me
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Hello anyone there?🤗
Me too😳
Hey🤗
Btw shibz did you get my pm?I dont know if all the pms got delivered..because I am not seeing that in my outbox