Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Maa-Beta confrontation👏 Abir the feminist🥳Abir shocked😲😒The sisters fight😈

Episode 13: 3rd April 2019

Kuhu blames Mishtu: #asusual 🤔

The Episode starts with Vishwamber and family talking about Rajvansh rejecting Kuhu. Varsha cries. Shaurya and BP say they will refuse and not keep any connections with them. Mishti claims that Kuhu is missing.

Rv house: Atul, Kaushal mamu, Nidhi maami and Ketu nautanki drama. Atul rehearsing lines ofr his audition. Meenakshi comes and asks what’s this drama. Abir asks Nidhi to do drama like mum, at others’ house. Meenakshi defends herself says I didn’t do anything wrong. Abir the feminist speaks up for all girls who are humans with a heart and deserve respect. He asks what if Ketki was rejected like this? BB retorts saying that I can't let a wrong rishta happen with Kunal. Kuhu is not right for him. Abir chides that according to you no girl is right for Kunal right? Meenu reveals that she refused Kuhu but not the rishta, instead she asked for Mishti. Abir is shocked. BB explains Kuhu is not my problem nor responsiblity but Kunal's happiness is. Which she believes his best with Mishti. Kunal says to Meenu that he understands her decision, but still doesn't agree with her approach to reject Kuhu infront of everyone. She says you are right, if you see it from my point of view, you will know, I just chose Mishti, not reject Kuhu, I felt Mishti is the perfect match for you. Naanu adds that they wanted Kunal to marry Kuhu. Meenakshi shouts Kuhu, Kuhu…. what wrong did I do, everybody in their life have to face rejection, we all faced rejection. She taunts Abir. She asks Kunal to tell his decision. Kunal says I will marry the girl chosen by you, I won’t make any decision without asking you, but you shouldn’t have taken this big decision without my consent. Abir sadly leaves.

Kuhu cries. Mishti comes to her and says I m sorry for all this. Kuhu asks her not to act great and sacrificing. She says we have always been competing, you must be happy to go ahead to me. Mishti says life isn’t a competition, there is just happiness or sorrow, I won’t throw a party seeing you sad. Kuhu says you have stepped into my life and got everything first, its a marriage proposal today. 

BB secretly plans for Kunal to travel to London with Kaushal maamu's help. When maamu asks about what happened at Mah house, Meenakshi just pushes it aside diverting him to focus on other small issues. Kuhu continues crying, she narrates the time Mishti first arrived home on her birthday, and BM found her here upset. She taunts Mishti for invading her special place with BM. Mishti tries to remind her and encourage her how much everyone loves and cares for her. But Kuhu retorts it as still less than you. She insults Mishti as helpless just because her dad is bad. Mishti now irritated, snaps back I'm not poor.

Parul-Meenu convo: Meenakshi informs that she is sending Kunal to london as societal people will start making stories. BB declares she wants a bahu who is seen but not heard, she cannot afford to have Kuhu put their family relations at stake. Parul doesn't think the Mah family will agree to this new rishta proposal. Meenu explains that's exactly what she wanted. BB says that a house is managed only when one holds the power to run it, not when everyone does what they want. She says Abir will realise sooner or later, even if he's grown up, a son is always a kid infront of mother. 

Mishti apologises. But Kuhu continues to ramble on her blame game. She insults Mish again by comparing her to her father Naman as a chor. Mishti now hurt and angry shouts shut up, warning her not say anything, explaining that she just came to share the pain and feelings. Varsha looks on and cries. Kuhu hugs her. Varsha asks her to come with her. Kuhu runs. Mishti says Kuhu said I m like my dad. Varsha agrees that Kuhu is wrong, but also tells her that she didn't do the right thing either as an elder sister she should have ignored her words rather than fought like childishly. Varsha leaves. Mish cries. 

Abir sits sad. Jugnut says I will get you a nice cup of tea, but Abir refuses. Abir thinks of Mishti. He says house is one where one gets hurt and everyone feels pain, not like our family, here everyone lives with their own problems.

Precap:
Abir leaves the house again. Mishti is on the way. She meets with an accident. Abir gets shocked seeing her

p.s due to copyright issues, I have paraphrased the written update

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Hey guys!!

Finally, the 10th episode is being discussed and I decided to drop in because my name was dropped in the episode😆. If you don't know, the name's Pihu!

Before I move forward, I want to take a second to praise Nandu and Diya because the effort that you guys have put in this thread is absolutely mind blowing! Hats off!!👏

10th episode happens to be one of my favourite ones because of the interactions between all the 4 characters and also because of Abir's jacket look. He looked so good. That's my favourite look of his till date. No other look (except for the one in the sportscar in the pilot episode) will ever match up. I think except Kunal, everyone looked fab, because bechaare ko kidnap kar liya tha but also, their looks in the episode went so well with their characters. Abir looked like the ameer banjaara he is, Mishti looked comfortable and decent😉 and Kuhu looked like a fashionista in that denim jeans turned into a top with that heavy work skirt. Somebody get her stylist back because I need inspiration for clothes. 

Hi Pihu🤗 Thankyou so much for dropping by, do join us more often👍🏼

hehe tu tho badi famous hogayi hai? Your name drop by Abir and Kunal😆😎

aww thankyou yaar, that's super sweet. Diya and I love sharing all these moments with all you people❤️🤗

Yes I really agree with you. I really enjoyed the balance and vibes these 4 characters had in these early initial episodes. You could clearly see the different starts to the respective couples, but they have their own special charm. Ooh yes! Abir jacket-hoodie look is damn attractive haha haan bechara Kunal drenched in his nightwear rather than the dapper three-piece😆 And ofcourse like the sisters bickered about their contrasting dressing styles...Kuhu is surely much more colourful and lively whilst Mishti is like she said "decent" and simple.

Do come back soon😊

xx

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Wow wow wow what a brilliant khidki tod  analysis of that 2.5 kilo ka punch  nandu 👊👊 ....👏👏👏

I didn't pay much attention to these scenes but the way you have written step by step how abir connected all the dots and figured out that mishti is none other than that jhoomkhe vali and also the angry Chorni....and analysed who exactly naman was then decoding his deeds 🥳🥳🥳🥳 you know you some thalaiva vibes to abir 😎😎🥳🥳 

Mind you he decoded all this even before he gets to know her name  his mom is right,  now that's a neend mein bhi hoshiyar ladka 😎😎 no wonder meenu always tries to be careful with abir 😆

haha it really was a heavy blow to the face👊👊👊😂🤣

aww thankyou yaar🤗 It was just interesting to me since we've hardly ever seen Abir get into physical fights, so why did he choose to talk with this hands n fists so quickly, when he doesn't even know Mish by name or Naman.👍🏼

Exactly! BB knows exactly how intelligent our hoshiyaar ladka is, but still she ends up messing up in her own plans, she's never stopped trying😆😎 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Words nandu so true people always judge quickly based on their outer look not many look into the character this suits to both the girls n boys but girls get affected alot as only for girls they tend to ask why they were rejected even if its the girl who rejected the rishta... 

totally agreed the glass track was the best n also the mishkun GD break even girls have the rights to say no n no is also an option 👏 life lessons hai sab 👏

haha this blame game was so cute yaar they do this always even the dictator one who named her 🤣 

ohh i really appreciate meenu for this trait of abir as he got this from her but he uses it for the right thing n added to his sankaar wow.... 👏

Yes most commonly we experience and hear of girls being on the receiving end of these baseless rejections😈😭 #sadreality

Oh absolutely! the glasses track and #noisanoption was the best concept track ever👏👏 Thankyou to the creators and writers for giving us such an iconic unforgettable story plot🤗

Yea that's true. There are few character traits like these, in which Abir as clearly inherited from his "danger" maa😆😎👏

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

haha the whole family is cute yaar it was like they hid behind one another 🤣 we need our atul back yaar he is so cute but also he stands with the family when they need him be it the groom exchange or when he was to go to office during baba track... 

haa true the transformation in his expression was so good Abir tried in his own fun way but when needed he can be stern too 👏

@bold - words nandu 👏 if kunal decides to not go ahead ok he will let it go but not before he can try atleast decision hoga then kunal ka hi hoga... 

aww hifi i loved ritviks cuteness in this yaar such a baby 

exactly abir still need to learn to move on actually there is a scene i think 38th episode or something where abir celebrates baba birthday by arranging pooja n all in temple n maa beta have an amazing scene there he just needs answers he asks meenu help to search baba but she denies if they had said the truth before itself he would've searched for baba also... 

Hifi so true yaar parents know to use our single word against us always 😆 my mom does that alot 🤣😛

haa baba is such a sensitive topic even now he is not able to get over it.... maybe its bcoz he didnt get time to pour out his emotions regarding baba after the truth immediately breakup happened he never got time to emotionally move on from baba... 

haan I really miss that adorable funny family🤗🤣

Yup khatarnak expressions indeed👏😎

haan Ritivk was an adorable nanko

Oooh haan, it was the episode Mish asks Abir to right a shayari for Kunal, in reply to his right?😆 Bechara Abir beech main phas gaya🤣 "khud ke saath courtship kar raha hai"😛

Yes I remember Abir asking Meenu's help to find answers to his questions and search for Baba. haan, if only Meenu just understood his emotions and explained to him slowly and calmly about the truth, things would've been much much different

@bold: yup valid point👍🏼 He never got the time and space to digest the biggest life-turning point in his life. The man he trusted and believed for his entire life just became the biggest lie. Like Abir yells when BB reveals to him at the temple... "MAAA, ek din bhi nahi ruka gay aapse, ek din bhi nahi!"

He really was pushed in to the deep end, then held down below the surface, without time to resurface for fresh air. i.e he was suffocated Baba's truth, then Mishti's secret rajgadh jasoosi and then Kunal's birth truth and blackmailed break-up😒 Uff! he was punched right, left and centre.

I guess that's why like you said, he is still trying to come to terms and move on from these events and emotions in his life. 

Ahhh we really really need the next track to be focused on Abir's inner feelings and Mishti standing up for him, and helping him overcome his pain❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

🤗

haa so true yaar he is really complicated sometimes we need to look deep to understand him 😆

superb dear come on bring it on more 🤗

haha another #difficultrajvansh 🤣

no wonder kunal and Abir are brothers...they both are indeed complicated. (More nanko, but still ajeeb rajvansh is not far behind😆)

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

So true yaar she needs a closure from naman n karishma n with help of abir she needs to get out of this tag n face the people taunting her like how she stood up against kuhu n came out of her ehsaan mode.... i hope this track gives a closure... 

fingers crossed, it does give proper closure

And it really needs to solve her insecurities and fears of being blamed for anyhting and everyhting...

that 'house-breaker' tag needs to disappear

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Episode 10

Abir n Naanu's cute comic scene the himmat giving kaada smiley36 i wonder if they actually have such kaada... 

I really like this scene too. They have such an adorable funny bond, very natural to real family connections, where you might share that same easy flow with that one particular uncle or aunty or even grandparent, you are like close friends who make jokes of each other, do nautanki dramas but also have those deep meaningful life talks too🤗❤️ I kind of share a similar bond with my naani, we enjoy making each other laugh, sharing jokes about others in our family, but also have that deep love, respect and affection❤️

nautanki abir didnt leave a chance n emotionally blackmailed naanu to do something for nanko smiley36 he wants naanu to call maheshwaris n say they are interested in rishta... 

@bold haha see? that's the genes of bigben.😆😉 Abir knows how emotionally blackmail but he only uses it lightly for the actual well-being of family, not to force decisions down their throat 👍🏼

haha my favourite expression of Abir in this scene!🤣😆 I love how naanu's scarf brushes across Abir's face but he doesn't break character😆 Love his reaction👏

"GOO TIGER!!" 🤣👏😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

The comic scene of maamu praying before opening laptop n maami trying to imitate meenu "yes mr thomas the A the B the C smiley36 was so good n meenu's this multi tasking reminds me of maami's recent comment how mish is like meenu when she does the samesmiley37

haha aww Kaushal mamu, just warms my heart and makes me giggle😆 #naive #funny

ruhi19 thumbnail

epi -12...

mishbir met at temple, abir asusual teasing and mish is getting irritated...

mish asks abir not to follow her but abir never leave her, he follows her where ever she goes... knowingly or unknowingly...

abir in trance when held mishti, he is deeply attracted to mishti (from seeing her eyes, pain, performance, chorni avatar, coloring him, her voice, now her fall in his arms with her innocent face) he dont even know how much he attracted to her...

mishti dont know that abir is elder bro of kunal and he is coming to their house in the evening...

abir warns mishti not to fell down again as he is busy till evening ad he will meet her in evening 6pm...

meenu waiting in the car (same like abir did, in kunal's case, by asking atul to bring kunal) so that no one will doubt her intentions...

RJV at MAH and meenu comparing mishti and kunal, abir and mishti having doubts on her intentions...

meenu did the unthinkable by rejecting kuhu and saying mishnal is great jodi as kuhu's character traits doesnt match with kunal...

kuhu's pain is visible and any girl dont deserve it...

kunal is more concerned about kuhu and he didnt even think about mishti's state...

both kuku are attarcted with each other... kunal always felt kuhu's pain and made sure he compensate that till mishnal GD...

P.S: as far as epi, i think abir stopped MAH family info to reach meenu so she dont want that rishta to happen, as she didnt select the girl, she cant reject directly so choose mishti and gave her valid explanations so that MAH reject rishta...

meenu wantedly waited in car so no one can doubt, kept haar in car and acted as naanu didnt remember and made abir to be out from situation, she very well knows if abir will be there then she couldnt get suceeded , so she made him out with doubting her intentions...

i really want to some positive character  to beat meenu and play with her... like she is playing with everyone....