Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Aaj to aai hi nahi... Aur koi nahi aaya.... Sirf hum dono mandra rahe hai subah se....
Haan...ab toh news aagaya ki lockdown extend hoga
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Aaj to aai hi nahi... Aur koi nahi aaya.... Sirf hum dono mandra rahe hai subah se....
Haan...ab toh news aagaya ki lockdown extend hoga
Aaj anjali kaha hai??? Aur zaalima bhi nhi aai??!!!
Am here 🤢
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Haan...ab toh news aagaya ki lockdown extend hoga
News mein abhi sirf UP ka aaya hai, extension is likely to happen in Maharashtra, Delhi, Rajasthan, Telangana,, Bangalore, M.P rest of the states are likely to have restrictions.
Originally posted by: Sakshi2104
Aaj anjali kaha hai??? Aur zaalima bhi nhi aai??!!!
Anjali aayi thi thode der... Zalima gayab hai
Originally posted by: Priya204
News mein abhi sirf UP ka aaya hai, extension is likely to happen in Maharashtra, Delhi, Rajasthan, Telangana,, Bangalore, M.P rest of the states are likely to have restrictions.
Up ka to. It's curfew.... I wish the other states effected the most also. Implement this curfew till 15.
This is epic.... 🤣🤣
Credit to maker....
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-owWHoB9dB/?igshid=17kep3keqzwcb
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Up ka to. It's curfew.... I wish the other states effected the most also. Implement this curfew till 15.
Actually they should have declared a curfew from the beginning of April only but now states effected the most should declare curfew till mid April then situation may improve its high time.
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
This is epic.... 🤣🤣
Credit to maker....
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-owWHoB9dB/?igshid=17kep3keqzwcb
This is savage🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277