Originally posted by: tournesol
Social distancing? 🤔
I think it's nothing to worry about, because she is good friends with the people she works with.
More like social (media) distancing😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: tournesol
Social distancing? 🤔
I think it's nothing to worry about, because she is good friends with the people she works with.
More like social (media) distancing😆
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Good Morning Guys!
Here some chocolate to start the day sweetly.. 🤗
https://twitter.com/Sab_august/status/1247643552898854913?s=19
Wish I could eat him up ❤️🙈
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
She was following LSD page that's why people are wondering why she unfollowed
As far as I remember she wasn't following that page. Waise only one person tweeted it and others replied that Jen wasn't following that page
Originally posted by: pranurosid
As far as I remember she wasn't following that page. Waise only one person tweeted it and others replied that Jen wasn't following that page
I saw that tweet but who knows. I haven't checked her following list 😆
Point I was making is, it isn't a big deal😳
Originally posted by: tournesol
Wish I could eat him up ❤️🙈
Me too☺️
Did you see the full Radio Mirchi live?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Why do people worry about celebs following/unfollowing people, no offense as Dhupia would have said, "sun meri baat, it's their choice" 😆
I still remember that episode..😆
Damn I am in treta yug since afternoon sasumaa ka beta.. sorry
Mere pran nath aaj dopahar se ramayan ka darshan kar rahe hai chitrapat par.🙏