HiOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
No one is here?😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
HiOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
No one is here?😳
Nahi re just a bad headache
But aaj ka din was good
Ah! Take care🤗
I'm happy that it was a good day for you🤗
Haan better
I was just reading Srimad Bhagvad Gita
But why deactivate? Just take a break na
Sometimes it good to listen to the preachings of Lord himself
Waise heard you wanted deactivation? Why?
Abhi deactivate feature nahi aaya hai. I'm not taking self ban. 😆
I'm waiting for the deactivate feature Vijay Sir talked about once
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sometimes it good to listen to the preachings of Lord himself
Waise heard you wanted deactivation? Why?
No no. It's not what you think. I'm not taking self ban. I was talking about the deactivate feature Vijay sir was talking about once long back. 😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
No no. It's not what you think. I'm not taking self ban. I was talking about the deactivate feature Vijay sir was talking about once long back. 😆
Oh but just take a break na if you want