but they are 🤷♀️Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Word. No point in shoving something that has been rejected.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
but they are 🤷♀️Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Word. No point in shoving something that has been rejected.
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I would have disowned her if I would have been in RB’s place 🤔
you would have but not RB ,
and you all people love him because of that only😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
pavan jo roz jarur jana padta hai but kaam he has zero
Zero toh nahi keh sakte. Kuch basic book keeping work needs to be done on a daily basis in branches. There will be Govt. business in terms of DBTs to the account holders due to lockdown, if his branch is semi-urban or rural. Plus,he needs to be prepared for audits. Sorry to derail the topic. Banking thoda touchy topic hai mere liye😆
PRB had their own song right?
PreRish need one too. I feel something like ‘Agar tum saath ho’ would be perfect for them.
Bajaj
Teri Nazron Mein
Hai Tere Sapne
Tere Sapno Mein
Hai Naraazi
Mujhe Lagta Hai
Ke Baatein Dil Ki
Hoti Lafzon Ki Dhokebaazi
Tum Saath Ho Ya Na
Ho Kya Fark Hai
Bedard Thi Zindagi Bedard Hai
Agar Tum Saath Ho
my favourite romantic movie 😍Yes... It was.... They use it very often....last I saw it was on AvNeil.... Don't know after that.... But the original will always be The Best... 😍
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
they should but they don't 😡😔 I hope all the meetings of ekta with her team is working on the same.
she is the queen of sadism ,
aise thodi na kisi ko milne degi...😆
Yes... It was.... They use it very often....last I saw it was on AvNeil.... Don't know after that.... But the original will always be The Best... 😍
Kanse song or scene ki baat kar rahe ho