I know. I'm talking after whenever it opens😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know. I'm talking after whenever it opens😆
Our CM rank decreased to 4 😳
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Our CM rank decreased to 4 😳
Rate nahi karoge
Naye topics nahi banaoge toh aisa hi hoga
Just hope top 5 main rahe sirf
Mujhe hi bolkar😳
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Oh. Okay. 😆
Anyway, how's your day going on? What are you gonna do once the lockdown period gets over and everything is normal? 😛
Day is good until now 😊 how was yours??
After lockdown exams will start I guess!! So will get busy with that!!
What's your plan 🤓
Mine cbse aswell🤗