Originally posted by: ilazyair
RB ka future damad is a Basu🤣
RB:
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ilazyair
RB ka future damad is a Basu🤣
RB:
Be back in 30 mins
Pre: 😕
Originally posted by: ilazyair
RB ka future damad is a Basu🤣
Dukh ke saath I accept this😭
She's adopted.Originally posted by: ilazyair
🥺🤣 apni beti ke baare mein aisa nahi bolte🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Dukh ke saath I accept this😭
It atleast made it clear that apna RB is not a Basu🤣 warna the kind of hints they were dropping🤣
I hope it fizzles out faster than that Homemaker Publications.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She's adopted.
aise kaise?🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I hope it fizzles out faster than that Homemaker Publications.
RB couldn't find a better name🤣it still makes me laugh🤣
I want solo Prerish scenes...no phonecall, no Kukki for once. For once, want them to dance at a neutral party, for once I want them to celebrate some festival without any interuption..so on so forth. 😆