Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I don't think so. They have a contract to maintain 😆 this child waise bhi is Ekta camp ka bacchi
Ok then it's fine
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I don't think so. They have a contract to maintain 😆 this child waise bhi is Ekta camp ka bacchi
Ok then it's fine
I skip the KuKau scenes😔
Originally posted by: IVFUDZ6ENUMM764S
RB Ka CONTINUE...😆
And you just said you don't watch🤪aise kaise?🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
And you just said you don't watch🤪aise kaise?🤣
I skip KuKau scenes
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Unbearable too. Choti ya badi.😆
🥺🤣 apni beti ke baare mein aisa nahi bolte🤣
Originally posted by: ICKRGSW6CWXYZSSL
I skip KuKau scenes
RB ka future damad is a Basu🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I ignore her🤣 but her scenes with Pre and RB are good
I want Bajju and Sneha scenes 🥺
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I want Bajju and Sneha scenes 🥺
Sabko wahi mangta hai