YRHPK Re-runs// Discussion Thread 1 (update ep16 &17) - Page 75

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

ohh haan ye bade pap ki beti haina bahut chaalak 😆 that too no one can touch holi monster or to be in general angry chorni 😆

omg so true nandu i read about it in twitter this year holi time Abir says naa mera naam hi abir hai tho.... wow so much associated with abir n mishti n their color connection... 👏👍🏼 mishti's world revolved around abir only n he is her happiness, love everything.. ❤️

haha aww "holi monster" is such a cute name😳

haan I remember reading someone posting about the lyrics to the show's original holi song... something like "abir sa..gulaal sa..." and yea Abir also said this time, that his name is related to colours🤗 hayee it's so beautiful❤️

True we dont get the masti type mishti much but seriously like mish even rhea is very naughty yaar seems very calm but also a prankster 😆 

haan true even i love varsha n jas smile too they look cute yaar... n her happy holi n tap on mish shoulder was so cute... aww we want such family moments again.. 

wah wah nandu what a question yaar 🤣 ye honest kamina naman doesnt have that much brain re 🤣 he wont steal he is very much honest 🤣 

yea she definitely is a "chupi rustom" 😎😉 appears to be shy and introvert but knows when to have fun and masti😃

haan varsha is genuinely very sweet, bas sometimes in her concern as a mother for kuhu she falls for Jas's words. 

haha he really doesnt have the brain🤣 he was more focused in bringing the shame on to Mish and BM, rather the money which was his purpose😆 I find it so amusing that he calls himself "honest kamina" 😆 seriously it describes him perfectly👏

True she is like the actual mother of abir but what to do she cant do anything against meenu like others even she falls prey for meenu's emotional or direct blackmail... n her ehsaan to meenu is also stopping her... 😒

haha he is a pro in it yaar n everyone fall for his simple words too 😆🤣

Haina their offscreen n onscreen bonding are so similar such cuties #Shaheerkisaheli in real life 😆

uff those bgm yaar nandu we need to collect everything 

haha Hifi this scene n holi sequence when i saw first time i couldnt stop watching in loop yaar abir/shaheer was so so dashing n hawt n handsome n ufff what to say 

exactly! That bond is so precious🤗

yes yes, let's get them together! I love watching these old episodes n then replaying small snippets just to listen to these lost bgm gems❤️

haha True i started loving AbiNal bond mostly from this scene the comic timing they have is so perfect 😆

ohh haan same same different different reaction here nanko kissed there mishti kissed 🤣🤣

@bold - Ohh when did he said that i forgot 😆

exactly sisters will soon start learn from them.. 😆 

yes me too!! I felt the organic bond, it was so natural🤗

🤣😆

ohh I think naanu said it during kuku sangeet; in Abir's room. When naanu comes n teases him about his long lambe baal, Abir says something like "kyu jealous ho?" then naanu replies with this..🤣

same nandu i so wanted abir to knew about the rajgarh khaand n even the bus top proposal of mish which is still not known by abir if he knows the way his maa baba hurt mish he wont be able to stop himself... 

superb nandu include in your ff i'm waiting for that 🤗

Ohh haan i remember 🤣 these two are such cuties yaar 😆 can we have abir tease her for height atleast once 😆

yes me too! They made such a big deal n performance for it..Meenu printed out huge canvas pics but still nothing was revealed🤣😒

yup it's in progress..will be writing more today👍🏼

haha remember in the off-site sequence, when mishbir are stuck in the forest fire..Abir says something about her height to get her out of the ditch😆 But haan, now that they're together again, I would love to see Abir tease her about her height (especially when they're hugging or cuddling❤️

aww too cute 😳

True its like he found his answer in maze n that instantly connected him with her... he was slowly falling in love with the jhumke wali until meenu put a break he was sad but unaware about ye rishta kya hai kyu,...  and the painting answered that day.. 

true ketu style was so cute n beautiful in this i love her earring n hairstyle too.. ❤️

Hahaha nandu panda its you only why didnt you give one glass to your abir bhaiya 😆😉

yup all the answers to his questions are with Mishti❤️🤗

haha arre If I gave thandai to abir bhaiyaa, then Benba mujhe maar dalegi😕😔 

haha true yaar meenu was standing patiently until they complete their bickering n talk to her 🤣 hats off to her must say n she does it most of the time she let people speak but her reason is different to trap them in their own words but cutting between talk is not her type i like that about her... 

@bold - absolutely mish does care for kuhu n see even now she will not mind meenu n save herself n kuhu too from bb game its quiet funny yaar how sisters  fight but yet dont let down other failing bb plan😆

ohh haan ved hats off man he didnt stop for sometime n even after realizing he ran off no sorry or anything 😆😲

uff true the bgm every minute in these episode are so beautiful so difficult to find nandu 

haha that's our BB anoka style👏👍🏼

Even though Meenu comes up with these devious villain-like plans, I love seeing how they ultimately or eventually fail 😆 ##guiltypleasure

hayee honestly there are soo many little moments of bgm through the first 150 episodes, so hard to find😊

Ohh my nandu even i'm noticing now only yaar so true he kept changing both dress through out awww 😆 but both looks so good on him 

haina!? I don't how I didn't see it before😆

ofcourse, he looks bomb☢️ in both those sparkly blue outfits

Nandu 🤗

love you too 🤗 ready with 9th episode yaar... i have an idea today you upload 9th episode even i'm ready with caps n post too will complete posting in few minutes then we can continue n on this sunday we can have an episode to compensate for the 1 episode lag we are having... what say 😃

okay great! 

sorry yaar, I got busy yesterday. 

I'll post 9th episode now today and we can continue to see how we go👍🏼 (I was thinking, if required we can skip any 'filler type' episodes and focus on the main ones, what say?)

YRHPK Original Holi party song🥳 & Mishbir once again connect through their pain🤗

Episode 9 - 28th March 2019

Abir beats up Naman:

The Episode starts with Abir singing Pehchaan ka rang….. and playing music. Everyone dances and plays holi. Kunal plays dhol. Kuhu dances with Kunal. Rajshri stays worried. Mishti dances with everyone. Abir sees Mishti. He sees her earrings. Colors goes in his eyes. He sees her gone. Naman announces on the mic, get me my daughter back please. Vishwamber says Naman. Rajshri says take Shaurya and everyone to go, I will take Mishti. She asks Mishti to come with her. Mishti says I have waited for him for years, he shouldn’t have come. Abir recalls Naman. Naman says today a father has come to meet his daughter, where is my princess, I will tell why I was away. He wants Mishti to come fast. Bau ji asks who is this man. Kaushal says I don’t know. Abir looks on. Mishti goes to Naman. Meenakshi asks Parul to take Kunal to room. She says I have to find out who is this man. Naman sees Mishti. She says go away from here.

Shaurya says we should leave. Abir removes the mic connection. Naman says I will take you away from everyone. Shaurya asks Mishti to come with him. Abir thinks if a father goes away, he doesn’t go alone but also snatches a child’s childhood. He asks Naman not to remind the old pain. He beats Naman. Mishti stops and looks on. Shaurya says this is someone else’s house, it will be a problem here. Meenakshi asks who is this man, Abir? Shaurya takes Mishti. Abir says he is a criminal, he is following me, I will handle it. Naman runs away. Abir sees Mishti. She leaves.

Shaurya asks why did you pay Naman. Vishwamber says to keep him away from Mishti, but did he stay away. Mishti tries to hear them. She asks Kuhu to be quiet and let her hear. Kuhu shouts my sports car. She kicks Mishti. Mishti falls down. She throws water over Kuhu’s face. She says get back to senses, holi is over, because of me. Jasmeet says this happened because of Mishti. Varsha says Naman will do something, if he had mentioned Mishti’s name today, it could have been a big mess. Vishwamber says everyone is hiding things in this house, Varsha and Shaurya had hid that the alliance is for Kuhu. Shaurya asks what, I didn’t know it.

They ask Shaurya if she know this. Varsha says Mrs. Parekh told me. Vishwamber says trust and family breaks when things get hidden, if someone else has hidden something, then tell me. Mishti says I have hidden something, I know everything, I saw Naman blackmailing Rajshri. Mishti apologizes and hugs Vishwamber. She says you did a lot for me, I just gave you sorrow, sorry. Rajshri hugs her and says you haven’t given any sorrow, Naman did everything. Mishti says he did this for me, he is my dad. Vishwamber asks who are we, Mishti, a person doesn’t become a dad by having a child, a father must always support his daughter, he has to give her happiness and take her sorrow, did Naman do this. She says no. He says never call yourself Naman’s daughter, you are my daughter. She says yes. He says don’t hide anything from me. They all smile.

Jasmeet says everyone is happy here, what about the alliance with Rajvansh family. Varsha says I don’t think this alliance will happen. Jasmeet asks her to try once and talk to Mrs. Parekh. Meenakshi says you all call me Bid ben. Bau ji and Kaushal say no, we don’t call so. She stares at Abir. She says Ketki would have not run from the house if I was really a dictator, my one son got drunk and other one got a criminal home. Abir says I look rich, so criminals and robbers follow me, I have given him to police. He jokes on Meenakshi. Kaushal says Mrs. Parekh had messaged, she wants to know what answer to give to Maheshwaris. Abir says we will answer them when Kunal answers us. Meenakshi says Kunal isn’t ready for the relation.

Abir says let Kunal decide. She says you have time, I have to apologize to guests now. He says its about Kunal’s happiness. She says you know how much Kunal has gone through. He says he has lived the sorrow of his share, let him be happy, he has to move on. She says I m explaining you the same, forget about the past and move on. He says yes, so give Kunal a chance, maybe I might learn to move on, I just want Kunal to meet that girl alone. Mrs. Parekh talks to Varsha and asks about Naman. Varsha says I will talk to you later. Jasmeet asks her to think about it and call them again. Bau ji says I saw that girl, she is nice. Meenakshi says everyone saw her, how she was dancing. Abir says everyone was dancing. Meenakshi says this alliance won’t take place, I know Kunal’s opinion, its a no from his side. Abir says once Kunal refuses, we will tell them about it, until then, no one will tell them, Kunal will be only one to give them an answer. Everyone sees Kunal asleep.

Precap:
Mishti says I don’t want my dad to… Abir says to create any problem. Kunal gets kidnapped.

Credit to telly updates