Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
SHivin ke live at the end, when he said thankyou princess to one of the users, I laughed out loud🤣🤣
It reminded me of someone and made me cringe😆🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
SHivin ke live at the end, when he said thankyou princess to one of the users, I laughed out loud🤣🤣
It reminded me of someone and made me cringe😆🤢
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I can help in breaking 3 more☺️
Ohhoo deba aap toh Maya ki tarah scissors leke ready ho😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I can help in breaking 3 more☺️
Me too☺️
aaj 9 ke baad bhi kalyug chal raha hai🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣 Seems like you are a fan of orange one..😆
Note - this is not for our santara Rudy boy..
Arrey itni badi fan ki jab woh aaye toh maine apna naam badal diya👍🏼🤣
Yahaan alag level ki positivity spread ho rahi hai🤣
@Debi @Ayu
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Haan manayi, but as usual some ppl got excited and bursted crackers too
Expected😆
Did anyone watch Paras Live?
🤣🤣
Sab aaj ke live ka effect hai
Scissor nahi chahiye..mere hath hi kafi hai🤣
Solidarity ki chakkar mei ramayan nahi dekh pai na aj😭