Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Bristy75
Something is fishy. What's say guys?
What I find fishy is that this is the first time Jennifer has not been linked to her co-star. Don't they always pair all her co-stars up with her?
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah FD might've given gd bashan to them😛Because I did that😆
Yes! 😆 They posted MayRa pic too with couples caption finally they have noticed
Shivu tick tock interview is really good. 
I want him to remember this incident and regret for what he did after finding Manvi's truth😭
https://twitter.com/nabunaby1/status/1246784822086742016?s=19
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Shivu tick tock interview is really good. 
Video link hain? Where did you watch it?