Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Dil & Iman dono☺️😳
☺️🙈😳
Ye meri pyaari sakhiyon ka imagination aur moral boost karne k liye 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Dil & Iman dono☺️😳
☺️🙈😳
Ye meri pyaari sakhiyon ka imagination aur moral boost karne k liye 😳
Cream wala romance☺️
What an idea!!! ☺️
For a good, slow, stress free weekend, watch Panchayat on Amazon prime😍
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Someone please send Debi's contact to CVs, let them hire her to write thier SR🤣
I am not only satisfied with writing...I want to direct as well😉🤣
I was thinking about chocolate...but cream will be better☺️
Originally posted by: tournesol
Kuch to MJ ka DNA mila hoga, right time pe right performance dega 🤣🙈
After all beyhadh pyar ki udaan dekhne k liye wo kabse intezaar kar raha hai🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I was thinking about chocolate...but cream will be better☺️
Uske baad chocolate then☺️, silk ka ad yaad aa gaya😆
Kitchen romance wale sequences trigger kar diye devi aapne🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
For a good, slow, stress free weekend, watch Panchayat on Amazon prime😍
I second that.