Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Where are these titles from? 😆
Song lyrics/my phrases😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Where are these titles from? 😆
Song lyrics/my phrases😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Pati jaake aa gaya, Sasur jeet k aa gaya. To Patni/Bahu ka to farz banta hai stunt ka 😆😆
Stunt bahu karegi lekin khatre mei uska pati hoga🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Stunt bahu karegi lekin khatre mei uska pati hoga🤣
Kya stunt?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Just confirming😆 usually I ask for.suggetsions but after DT 50 I started naming them myself, so...
And all of them have been perfect!
Originally posted by: QJP3P5AHPXNW7PJP
Now after listening to it ...Yes it's a beautiful song lyrics also fit beautifully and with Arijit it's another level❤️
Sorry if I mentioned anything wrong as reason for the Title.
Waiting to watch the movie when it releases on any OTT platform😒
Yes as if the song was made for Arijit❤️
I m a huge fan of Arijit that's why I keep a check on his every song😆
I have watched the movie already..it's amazing yaar..one app os there ..we can watch movies and web series for free😆😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Just confirming😆 usually I ask for.suggetsions but after DT 50 I started naming them myself, so...
Nahi it's okay. Waise bhi we aren't getting any MayRa dialogues nowdays. 😒
Jaise first chulha ki rasam compulsory hoti hai 😆